Feedback for www.lilysflorist.com.au has been compiled from 7187 Customer Reviews

Good
Bad

08-Sep-2015

Simply Traditional Arrangement

I didn't see the arrangement but am told it arrived and the recipient was very pleased with the arrangement. Thank you

18-Aug-2015

Simply Traditional Arrangement

Stunningly beautiful arrangement just like the photo on your website!

03-Aug-2015

Simply Traditional Arrangement

Very disappointed with the quality of the flowers for the money that I spent.

02-Feb-2015

Excellent product.

29-Jan-2015

Simply Traditional Arrangement

I didn't think the bouquet was value for money, I requested the $80 traditional arrangement and by looking at the arrangement it seemed to me to be the $60 arrangement, but I had a $92 charge on my credit card ($12 delivery). I think that the company should make sure the customer receives what they paid for.

01-Dec-2014

Simply Traditional Arrangement

The flowers were very poor quality when compared to the picture. I realise the picture was of the premium version, but I expected the bunch I ordered to be of the same high standard, just smaller. Very disappointed.

18-Jun-2014

Simply Traditional Arrangement

I am disappointed as I ordered this bouquet from Canada for a friend in Canberra and the although the flowers that were delivered were pretty, they did not look anything like the picture. I ordered the 'premium' arrangement and I understand Lily's 'may be required to substitute one or more flowers for a variety of equal or greater quality, appearance and value' , the substituted flowers did not appear to be close to what was depicted on the website (types of flowers or colours). I saw a photo of the arrangement that was delivered and it did not look anything like the bouquet I ordered.