Feedback for www.lilysflorist.com.au has been compiled from 7295 Customer Reviews

Bad

08-Feb-2016

I haven't seen it

07-Jan-2016

Pink Rose And Lily Bunch

I did not see the flowers but from all reports the flowers and the vase were very nice

24-Dec-2015

Pink Rose And Lily Bunch

Not enough flowers for money spent

07-Dec-2015

• Roses And Carnations Bunch

Was worried when the flowers weren't delivered by 1 o'clock so had to ring and check to make sure they weren't forgotten.

14-Sep-2015

Great service and delivery

18-Jun-2015

03-Mar-2015

My wife was very happy

02-Feb-2015

Pink Rose And Lily Bunch

Mother very happy with quality.

19-Jan-2015

Pink Rose And Lily Bunch

The roses didn't open but they still looked nice

29-Nov-2014

Pink Rose And Lily Bunch

would not use this service again a disappointing experience

28-Nov-2014

Pink Rose And Lily Bunch

The flowers were mostly all completely open.
It lasted only a week!!!!
Would have been nicer if some of the flowers were just open or in bud :-(
Great delivery and ease of ordering though.

18-Nov-2014

Pink Rose And Lily Bunch

The received of floral arrangement was thrilled when bunch arrived.
Thank you.

13-Nov-2014

Pink Rose And Lily Bunch

The roses and lilys were beautiful as were the selection of chocolates and packaging

05-Nov-2014

Amazing flower bunch, still going strong 1.5 weeks later

17-Oct-2014

Good

I am so sorry you were told this.. we do not usually email when flowers are delivered. We do however email a receipt confirmation after ordering. We are training some new staff and they seemed to be confused on this. We have since explained this to them. Thank you for your feedback and we hope to have a an auto email confirmation upon delivery in the future.
please accept sincere apologies on this.
Thank you so much and we hope to serve you in the future.

Sincerely
Anna Broomfield
Customer Service Manager
Lily’s Florist
11-Oct-2014

Pink Rose And Lily Bunch

Lovely bouquet but didn't last as long as other company's

26-Sep-2014

Pink Rose And Lily Bunch

This bouquet was absolutely gorgeous! Lasted forever and great value for money!

25-Sep-2014

none was delivered

06-Sep-2014

Pink Rose And Lily Bunch

Thank you. I've used your service several times and my wife has been really pleased with the quality and presentation of the flowers. Lilly's is my go to florist for special occasions.

20-Aug-2014

Pink Rose And Lily Bunch

Flowers were beautiful. They were sent to my parents as a thankyou and they were extremely impressed as was I. Thanks again

15-Aug-2014

Pink Rose And Lily Bunch

Fresh and soo beautifully arranged

21-Jul-2014

Pink Rose And Lily Bunch

She showed us the flowers via skype and they were just beautiful thank you!

08-Jul-2014

as expected

20-Jun-2014

Pink Rose And Lily Bunch

Very disappointed in the amount of flowers for the money. We send many bunches of flowers from our business and was hoping to be able to use Lily's Florist on a regular basis but I was actually upset when the flowers were delivered to our receptionist as I expected the bouquet to be much bigger. I think the photo on the web site is misleading. I appreciate that the photo is of the most expensive size and I ordered the middle of the range bunch but still expected more. Thank you for allowing me to add feedback. Regards Jillian

Thank you for providing your feedback. We are sorry that you were unhappy with the value of your order. We will be using this to better improve our product. I will be happy to offer you a discount off your next purchase with us. please email me directly on anna@lilysflorist.com.au and reference your customer number.

We hope that we have managed to remedy this situation for you. We pride ourselves of delivering the highest level of customer service. Should you be happy with the level of customer service we have provided in addressing your complaint, we kindly ask that you re-submit your review by selecting option 2. Thank you so much and we hope to serve you in the future.

Sincerely
Anna Broomfield
Customer Service Manager
Lily’s Florist
20-May-2014

Pink Rose And Lily Bunch

My better half was over the moon with her flowers!