Feedback for www.lilysflorist.com.au has been compiled from 7181 Customer Reviews

Good
Bad

10-Feb-2016

Rose and Gerbera Bunch

Beautiful arrange, delivered at short notice. Many, many thanks.

04-Feb-2016

Rose and Gerbera Bunch

I had a visit from the recipient of the flowers this morning, and she told me they were beautiful and she was happy to receive them. Thanks you very much

01-Feb-2016

Rose and Gerbera Bunch

I thought it'd look a bit bigger and nicer

28-Jan-2016

Rose and Gerbera Bunch

I specifically ordered PINK roses and gerberas (something that is represented on the website-which looked lovely). What I got for my hard earned money was a giant multi-coloured rose!! (Delivered on the wrong day). Perhaps a phonecall to discuss other options for colours of roses ie white/red would have made sense, as if I had wanted to send my friend a giant multi-coloured rose, I would have ordered it! Very rarely am I very negative, however, what I ordered and what my friend received were two very different things.

28-Jan-2016
Service rating : See above.
Product: See above comment

10-Jan-2016

Rose and Gerbera Bunch

I never saw it I would have loved a picture hence why I can only rate good.

04-Jan-2016

Rose and Gerbera Bunch

The flowers were nice but the bunch seemed a bit small for the price.

31-Dec-2015

Rose and Gerbera Bunch

Bunch of flowers very small for $80. Would never buy flowers online again as it was very expensive for the quality.

22-Dec-2015

Mum loved them!

21-Dec-2015
very professional and fast!

15-Dec-2015

fresh flowers!

10-Dec-2015

Rose and Gerbera Bunch

the recipient was very happy with her flowers

30-Nov-2015

Rose and Gerbera Bunch

I WAS SO PLEASED WITH HER FEEDBACK,I THINK SHE WILL USE YOUR FLOWERS IF SHE EVER NEEDS ANY. THANKYOU SO MUCH

26-Nov-2015

Rose and Gerbera Bunch

THE BUNCH WAS PRESENTED VERY WELL AND FLOWERS KEPT FRESH FOR A GOOD TIME - THANK YOU ALL.

24-Nov-2015

As above.

21-Nov-2015

Rose and Gerbera Bunch

The flowers looked completely different from the photo on the website.

19-Nov-2015

Rose and Gerbera Bunch

I only saw a photo of the flowers. They were a completely different colour to that on the website but they looked very nice and my mum seemed to love them.

09-Sep-2015

Rose and Gerbera Bunch

My sister sent me a photo of the flowers, they were beautiful. Thankyou

31-Aug-2015

Absolutely Beautiful flowers!

24-Aug-2015

Delivered as promised

22-Aug-2015

Rose and Gerbera Bunch

My daughter loved her flowers

16-Aug-2015

Rose and Gerbera Bunch

They were lovely bunch of flowers

16-Aug-2015

Rose and Gerbera Bunch

Thank you for taking the time to find out where to deliver the arrangement to my mothers farm. The phone calls to clarify the address and direction were appreciated and go the bouquet there in time for her birthday.

13-Aug-2015

Rose and Gerbera Bunch

My friend was very happy with the bunch. I got to see them as she posted a photo on Facebook, and I liked what I saw.

10-Aug-2015