Feedback for www.lilysflorist.com.au has been compiled from 7181 Customer Reviews

Good
Bad

01-Sep-2015

Red Rose Sheath

I was disappointed on two levels, the flowers looked wilted and the sheath was a bit sparse for $163 considering the proximity of the florist to the chapel.

07-Aug-2015

Beautiful flowers thank you

07-Nov-2014

Red Rose Sheath

I had ordered an "extra large" sheath, but I think the only thing extra large was the price. The floral sheath supplied was nothing like the picture on the website and it came as a semi-bouquet-semi-sheath arrangement, very disppointing. I could have bought a similiar arragnement from Woolies and paid much less. What was suppose to look like red roses with a white floral background was only red roses with very few white flowers. I will not be purchasing from Lily's Florist again, what was suppose to be a fitting tribute to a very good friend was not delivered in the manner expected.

12-Nov-2014
Service rating : I appreciate the effciency of the handling of my issue and I am grateful that real Customer Service was provided by Lily's Florist. I had wanted to put in my feedback earlier but had problems navigating through Feefo. I would most likely use Lily's Florist again knowing that I will be looked after so well.
Product: As much as I respect the outcome to the resolution my issue, this does not change the product that was delivered on the day of the funeral I attended nor the enormous disappointment I experienced on the day when I saw this at the church. Hopefully next time I order with Lily's Florist I will receive the product as advertised and will be proudly able to supply a better rating.

Thank you so for taking the time to fill out our survey and let me know what has happened here. I have organized the refund we discussed and once again i am so very sorry. Please accept my sincere apologies.
We hope that we have managed to remedy this situation for you. We pride ourselves of delivering the highest level of customer service. Should you be happy with the level of customer service we have provided in addressing your complaint, we kindly ask that you re-submit your review by selecting option 2.
Thank you so much and we hope to serve you in the future.

Sincerely

• Country Wreath

very good quality

04-Nov-2014

Red Rose Sheath

I was very disappoint with the red rose sheath. I thought there would be some little white flowers to lift up the very dark red colors as in the picture though the wordings
were roses and greens. The roses themselves didn't look fresh either and I had ordered the premium wanted the best for the deceased family. My friends, the daughters of the deceased were just as disappointed. Luckily they had a beautiful display of roses themselves to farewell their mother.

01-Nov-2014

• Extra Delivery
  • White Lily & Rose Sheath

Good service

15-Sep-2014

Red Rose Sheath

They were sent from the other side of the world, so I never saw the flowers, but was told they were beautiful.

Hey Teresa, thanks for dropping us a line with some very nice words. We love hearing stories of people having such a wonderful experience with Lily's Florist - especially from so FAR away. Thanks!

Sincerely
Anna Broomfield
Customer Service Manager
Lily’s Florist
01-Aug-2014

Red Rose Sheath

The flowers were absolutely beautiful and as I was not able to be at the funeral,
I asked someone to let me know how they are and they couldn't speak highly
enough of the arrangement.

08-Jul-2014

Prices were great

23-May-2014

• White Lily & Rose Sheath

Absolutely beautiful.

25-Jan-2014

Rose Sheath

I ordered this sheath for a funeral of a very close friend and it was outstanding. Very respectful, very nice. Thank you.