Feedback for www.lilysflorist.com.au has been compiled from 7181 Customer Reviews

Good
Bad

24-Jan-2016

• Christmas Glow Flowers

The arrangement was much bigger that we thought it would be according to the picture on the website.

04-Jan-2016

Country Christmas Flowers

Flower arrangement were perfect for the occassion

04-Jan-2016

Country Christmas Flowers

Previously I have not had the opportunity to view flowers, however the country christmas flowers were the centrepiece for our christmas table, and I can only say I was very disappointed, with the size of the arrangement, to my memory the cost was $95 plus delivery. With value for cost I will not be recommending the florist from Hamilton.
regards
Cheryl

03-Jan-2016

Country Christmas Flowers

I don’t need an inducement to give you feedback. The flowers you organised for my friends the Eddy’s just before Christmas, were a real smash hit. Helen said they were “magnificent”. Thank you so much for ensuring my specifications were met. Your employees were delightful to deal with as well.

I am on the Sunshine Coast but if I ever require a floral delivery again in your “vicinity” I would not hesitate to engage your services.

02-Jan-2016

Country Christmas Flowers

Our daughter said her flowers were stunning.

02-Jan-2016

• Hugs at Christmas Flowers

It was a pleasure calling from the USA.and speaking to someone who was polite, happy , friendly and helpful in choosing the best arrangements for my family in Australia .thank you the arrangements that were absolutely beautiful.

01-Jan-2016

Perfect! Thank you

27-Dec-2015

Country Christmas Flowers

Beautiful comments from the resiperents