Feedback for www.lilysflorist.com.au has been compiled from 7182 Customer Reviews

Good
Bad

06-Jan-2016

Good

04-Jan-2016

Ultimate Christmas Basket Flowers

I wasn't able to see the hamper but was told it was amazing.

31-Dec-2015

Ultimate Christmas Basket Flowers

It looked very nice. My dad was very happy with it. Thank you

31-Dec-2015

Ultimate Christmas Basket Flowers

Very nice basket for our friends in Canberra!!!

30-Dec-2015

Ultimate Christmas Basket Flowers

My son said that the gift hamper was perfect. There was so much variety there was so much food in the gift and everything was very fresh and delicious.

29-Dec-2015

Don't know yet as it is to be delivered 6th January 2016 I had to change dates
as my son and fiancé knocked on my door on Christmas day. in Carnarvon the best surprise ever. My son and fiance loved the last one you did for me.So please make sure it only gets delivered on the 6th January 2016
6.30 pm Please don't leave in the sun..

07-Jan-2016
I was a little disappointed. My son was not home when Hamper was delivered
And it was delivered at 3pm Darwin time not 5 pm as they would definitely be home by then. I was told that if no one was home I would get a call. Luckily it wasn't outside for long. AND my Son and fiancé loved the HAMPER

Ultimate Christmas Basket Flowers

My parents absolutely loved the flowers and the hamper. They told me that the products included in the arrangement were of excellent quality.

Ultimate Christmas Basket Flowers

My son received the hamper Christmas Eve , he & his wife were very hamper. The goods were chilled & the contents were perfect. I will be using Lily's Flowers again.

Ultimate Christmas Basket Flowers

The recipients were impressed with the basket.

17-Dec-2015

Ultimate Christmas Basket Flowers

Nice assortment, a little bit of everything that made Mum happy.