Feedback for www.lilysflorist.com.au has been compiled from 7295 Customer Reviews

Good
Bad

12-Feb-2016

Nice bunch of flowers

14-Jan-2016

Not value for money.

16-Nov-2015

Red Ruby Bunch

The arrangement was an embarressment. Very small for such an amount of money. 2 stems on lillies!! Totally outrageous that you could charge such an amount

01-Nov-2015

Red Ruby Bunch

I received a picture of the flowers my interstate friend received and didn't think I got value. They were a bit sparse.

19-Sep-2015

Red Ruby Bunch

Delivery was made on the same day that I ordered online. My wife loved the arrangement, it's huge with a nice mix of blooms and still looks great nearly a week later.

10-Sep-2015

Red Ruby Bunch

will never order from your florist again. bad online experience ordering flowers. I will make time to go to a florist so i can see what I am actually getting.

24-Aug-2015

Red Ruby Bunch

Flowers were wilted and lifeless by the time they were delivered. Not nice at all.

20-Aug-2015

Red Ruby Bunch

The bunch of flowers ordered was beautiful and a really great size. Thanks so much! Well worth the money and would use again.

17-Aug-2015

Lovely service, thank you

01-Aug-2015

Red Ruby Bunch

Bigger and better than expected

31-Jul-2015

Red Ruby Bunch

The received said they were the nicest flowers she had ever received :)

29-Jul-2015

Red Ruby Bunch

I was notified of payment but would have liked to have been notified by text or email of delivery of flowers ordered as they were " in sympathy" flowers and did not want to call to ask if they were received.

21-Jul-2015

Red Ruby Bunch

beautiful flowers but did forget the chocolates, did recieve them the next day!

20-Jul-2015

Bunch was huge! & beautiful

29-Jun-2015

Flowers are stunning and still perfect after 2 and a half weeks

02-Jun-2015

Red Ruby Bunch

The recipiant said they were beautiful/gorgeous and was thrilled to receive such a lovely gift.

09-Apr-2015

They were beautiful!

01-Apr-2015

great

16-Mar-2015

Red Ruby Bunch

Realise it was short notice and not all the expected flowers could be found. Great job done though!

14-Mar-2015

Flowers were lovely!

13-Mar-2015

Red Ruby Bunch

I am unable to comment personally as I ordered the flowers online from the UK, but going on our friends in Aus who received them were very pleased with the arrangement.

01-Feb-2015

Red Ruby Bunch

however....all of the names (4) on the card were spelt incorrectly, even though I had rang and made the corrections after I received the first confirmation email.

28-Jan-2015

Red Ruby Bunch

Looked just like the pictures. Lovely and fresh.

13-Jan-2015

Red Ruby Bunch

I only received an invoice and I need a receipt showing that I have actually paid for the goods for tax purposes

05-Jan-2015

Red Ruby Bunch

We ordered flowers for a particular date. The order was taken money taken and then an email days later saying they could not be delivered! Awful, disgraceful and I let down as the people who were suppose to receive them thought I had forgotten about them. No reply to say sorry either! Terrible company!