Feedback for www.lilysflorist.com.au has been compiled from 7182 Customer Reviews

Good
Bad

05-Feb-2016

Gorgeous purple colouring

17-Dec-2015

Purple and White Bunch

the flowers that were delivered were not the purple and white bunch that i ordered but mostly yellow. i had spend quite a long time looking at the various types of flowers before deciding on that bunch.i also paid an extra $15 for a box of chocolates that were pictured but my aunt only recieved 4 chocs and they were in the bunch of flowers,so unfortunately,overall it was very disappointing not only for me but also for my aunts birthday surprise.

20-Nov-2015

Purple and White Bunch

It was still a nice bunch of flowers but it wasn't purple and white

08-Nov-2015

Purple and White Bunch

I never saw the flowers but was told exquisite

06-Nov-2015

Purple and White Bunch

The flowers were beautiful and my daughter loved them. Thank you

27-Oct-2015

Purple and White Bunch

The person apreciated the arrangement and the freshness of it.

05-Oct-2015

Purple and White Bunch

When the family received the flowers, they sent me a photo of the flowers & a message." Thank you for the beautiful flowers, they have brightened our day"

31-Aug-2015

Good stuff

30-Aug-2015

Purple and White Bunch

extremely fast delivery of the flowers. It would have been nice to receive a dispatch notification though.

17-Aug-2015

Purple and White Bunch

Beautiful flowers and just what we ordered, very happy

31-Jul-2015

Beautiful

26-Jul-2015

Purple and White Bunch

I didn't see the bouquet but my son said it was very nice

27-Jun-2015

ABSOLUTLEY BEAUTIFUL OVERWHELMED

23-Jun-2015

Purple and White Bunch

Not sure I have not spoken to my friend they was for her mum passing,
but I would think they would have been gorgeous

22-Jun-2015

Purple and White Bunch

Even though flowers were ordered after 2.00pm, on request arrangement was delivered on the same day.

07-Apr-2015

Purple and White Bunch

my daughter in law loved the flowers, this was her second time getting flowers from you. she sent us a photo they looked lovely.

27-Mar-2015

Purple and White Bunch

The flowers were delivered to the wrong unit.By the time My daughter received them they had been sitting outside all day and were all dried out! And the chocolates were all melted.

27-Mar-2015

Purple and White Bunch

It was NOT a purple/white bunch that was delivered (even though this is what was ordered) - it simply had purple paper on it. Very disappointing as the purple is a significant colour for the person to whom the flowers were sent. If Lily's didn't have purple flowers they should have contacted me so an alternative could be discussed.

21-Feb-2015

Paid $107 for flowers that i could buy for $20

26-Dec-2014

Purple and White Bunch

I didnt see them but mum thought they were great.

14-Dec-2014

Purple and White Bunch

I was VERY disappointed in the flowers delivered to my ailing mother. I send her flowers once a month. I will not be back.

08-Dec-2014

Purple and White Bunch

Unusre sorry as I didnt see them, but the person who received them said they were beautiful

02-Dec-2014

looked lovely they said

10-Nov-2014

Purple and White Bunch

Great service. My nan absolutely loved the flowers you delivered for her birthday. Thankyou

31-Oct-2014

Purple and White Bunch

Flowers were as described, she loved them, thanks!