Feedback for www.lilysflorist.com.au has been compiled from 7181 Customer Reviews

Good
Bad

05-Feb-2016

Gorgeous purple colouring

17-Dec-2015

Purple and White Bunch

the flowers that were delivered were not the purple and white bunch that i ordered but mostly yellow. i had spend quite a long time looking at the various types of flowers before deciding on that bunch.i also paid an extra $15 for a box of chocolates that were pictured but my aunt only recieved 4 chocs and they were in the bunch of flowers,so unfortunately,overall it was very disappointing not only for me but also for my aunts birthday surprise.

20-Nov-2015

Purple and White Bunch

It was still a nice bunch of flowers but it wasn't purple and white

08-Nov-2015

Purple and White Bunch

I never saw the flowers but was told exquisite

06-Nov-2015

Purple and White Bunch

The flowers were beautiful and my daughter loved them. Thank you

27-Oct-2015

Purple and White Bunch

The person apreciated the arrangement and the freshness of it.

05-Oct-2015

Purple and White Bunch

When the family received the flowers, they sent me a photo of the flowers & a message." Thank you for the beautiful flowers, they have brightened our day"

31-Aug-2015

Good stuff

30-Aug-2015

Purple and White Bunch

extremely fast delivery of the flowers. It would have been nice to receive a dispatch notification though.

17-Aug-2015

Purple and White Bunch

Beautiful flowers and just what we ordered, very happy

31-Jul-2015

Beautiful

26-Jul-2015

Purple and White Bunch

I didn't see the bouquet but my son said it was very nice