Feedback for www.lilysflorist.com.au has been compiled from 7189 Customer Reviews

Good
Bad

05-May-2016

VIP Native Arrangement

service was good and as expected.

09-Feb-2016

VIP Native Arrangement

i was disappointed with the colour selection and the fact that it included non natives

01-Feb-2016

VIP Native Arrangement

I was happy with the arrangement, though they don't seem to have lasted as long as previous native floral arrangements. Not sure if that's to do with the weather or not though.

29-Jan-2016

VIP Native Arrangement

Did not see arrangement personally but recipient was very happy

08-Jan-2016

Exactly as described

31-Dec-2015

VIP Native Arrangement

Our daughter loved the arrangement.

28-Dec-2015

VIP Native Arrangement

Beautiful arrangement, as ordered, at a very reasonable price.

27-Dec-2015

VIP Native Arrangement

My mother was very happy with the arrangement I sent to her

09-Dec-2015

VIP Native Arrangement

such a beautiful and long lasting arrangement

16-Nov-2015

VIP Native Arrangement

Placed my order on line with a minimum of fuss, the flowers arrived at their destination on time and the recipient was extremely pleased.

14-Oct-2015

Beautiful

12-Oct-2015

VIP Native Arrangement

I didn't see the arrangement which was sent, however the comments I received back were very positive.

01-Oct-2015

VIP Native Arrangement

The flowers were acceptable but were not in the vase I had ordered but rather a box and it did not seem to have the same amount of flowers (I was sent a photo from a relative living in Woolongong). I had specifically asked for a tall rather than a wide arrangement as it was going to a ward one down from intensive care & space was a premium. But I did not receive the tall arrangement. No comment on the chocolates except to tell me it was a "small" box so I hope they were excellent quality? Also my husband Geoff's name on the card become "Jess". So overall would not recommend or use again sadly.

27-Sep-2015

25-Sep-2015

VIP Native Arrangement

Very small and disappointing arrangement for the price. Not at all happy!

21-Sep-2015

VIP Native Arrangement

my brother loved the flowers!!!

10-Sep-2015

VIP Native Arrangement

I didn't see the arrangement but the person who got them said they were beautiful and they were long lasting

05-Sep-2015

VIP Native Arrangement

Could be improved though with the option to choose colour or trims...

05-Sep-2015

VIP Native Arrangement

Arrangement was perfect - just as the photo.