Feedback for www.lilysflorist.com.au has been compiled from 7182 Customer Reviews

Good
Bad

13-Nov-2015

Purple Surprise Arrangement

My mother was thrilled with the flowers! They were absolutely beautiful!

04-Nov-2015

Purple Surprise Arrangement

I received a photo of the flowers and thought it did not really represent good value.

02-Sep-2015

Purple Surprise Arrangement

Recipient was thrilled with the stocks and their perfume also the colours chosen

31-Aug-2015

Purple Surprise Arrangement

I didnt think what was delivered represented the picture. I imagined a much fuller arrangement given the picture displayed that and i also upgraded. I felt the flowers used were cheaper than what i had anticipated...Gerbra's mainly.

18-Jul-2015

Purple Surprise Arrangement

The arrangement was large and beautiful.

17-Mar-2015

Purple Surprise Arrangement

Feedback from person receiving the floral arrangement was that it was bright and fresh

11-Feb-2015

Purple Surprise Arrangement

Recipients loved the beautiful arrangement of the purple surprise. I didnt see the flowers but all good.

13-Nov-2014

Purple Surprise Arrangement

Thank you so much for your arrangement of flowers. They were just gorgeous and an alot of choices to make amongst the many beautiful arrangements available. Thank you once again

23-Oct-2014

Very happy ;)

17-Oct-2014

Purple Surprise Arrangement

I only saw a photo that my friend sent of the flowers but they looked lovely and she really liked them.

02-Sep-2014

Purple Surprise Arrangement

I can only comment good as so far I have not seen them. The recipient has taken pictures and was or appeared to be happy with them.

01-Sep-2014
I did not see the flowers sent to our friends in Port Macquarie however she was delighted to receive them. The florists themselves were excellent, putting up with a number of emails from a “crazy Pommie” ( self named) and allowing for the time distances the comments were very helpful. I would definitely use them again.

05-Sep-2014

07-Jul-2014

Just what it was!!!

01-Jul-2014

Purple Surprise Arrangement

It wasn't exactly what was shown in the picture, but overall a nice arrangement. Thank you.

02-Jun-2014

She really liked it

29-May-2014

Purple Surprise Arrangement

The addition of the Rainbow roses blew my friend away! She was so happy! I was really impressed with the service and the price. Thank you so much

20-Jan-2014

Purple Surprise Arrangement

Excellent service and best flowers I've seen in a long time