Feedback for www.lilysflorist.com.au has been compiled from 7295 Customer Reviews

Good
Bad

09-Nov-2015

16-Sep-2015

Pure Fun Arrangement

I have never actually seen what has been ordered but recipients have indicated the arrangements are lovely.

18-Jul-2015

The arrangement was beautiful

31-Jan-2015

Pure Fun Arrangement

i was amazed at the quality. You could tell that the flowers were fresh and they smelled amazing! Thanks

09-Nov-2014

Good

I am so very sorry that this happened to you I am stilling trying to find out what has happened here but non the less that is not what we want. I would like to refund you 30% back on this order. Please accept our sincere apologies on this.
We hope that we have managed to remedy this situation for you. We pride ourselves of delivering the highest level of customer service. Should you be happy with the level of customer service we have provided in addressing your complaint, we kindly ask that you re-submit your review by selecting option 2.
Thank you so much and we hope to serve you in the future.

Sincerely
Anna Broomfield
Customer Service Manager
Lily’s Florist
25-Oct-2014

Pure Fun Arrangement

I sent them to my mother in a nursing home and they were beautiful

09-Sep-2014

flowers not fresh unfortunately

11-Aug-2014

Beautiful arrangement!!

15-Jul-2014

My sister was thrilled.

29-May-2014

Pure Fun Arrangement

My mother in law loved the flowers. & they were accomadating with some changes to the standard arrangement.

05-May-2014

Pure Fun Arrangement

Found the process over the phone time consuming, however the end result was a beautiful arrangement.