Feedback for www.lilysflorist.com.au has been compiled from 7295 Customer Reviews

Good
Bad

07-Feb-2016

Bunch was a bit small

25-Jan-2016

VIP Bright Bunch

The flowers were very beautiful. Thank you

15-Jan-2016

VIP Bright Bunch

My Mother said the arrangement was beautiful so many thanks to Lily's once again.

01-Jan-2016

VIP Bright Bunch

Absolutely lovely bunch of flowers.

22-Dec-2015

VIP Bright Bunch

Beautiful - we got down to see them several days later and they were a vivid splash of colour.

21-Dec-2015

VIP Bright Bunch

OK - price a bit on the high side for a fresh "bunch". Delivery a bit expensive given it was 500 m to delivery point.

20-Dec-2015

VIP Bright Bunch

I didn't see the flowers but my friend was very happy with them. Arrived same day as ordered.

20-Dec-2015

VIP Bright Bunch

Unable to comment as I did receive a picture from my friend but so hard to see. As always the recipients say they are lovely but they feel pressure to do so. I will use you again as you have been kind enough to ask. Thank You

recipient very happy.

provided everything required, on time, with quality product

provided everything required, on time, with quality product

07-Dec-2015

VIP Bright Bunch

Very helpful, especially when I had trouble navigating the website, I telephoned and received the most wonderful customer service and assistance. I only purchase flowers from Lily's as the recipients always send me a photo and let me know how beautiful and fresh the bouquet always is.

06-Dec-2015

VIP Bright Bunch

I was a bit disappointed when the recipient sent me a photo of the bunch as I was expecting Lilliums and Lisanthus and bright flowers, however it was natives, greenery and a much less bright/smaller bunch than the website image that was delivered :(

04-Dec-2015

They loved their flowers

27-Nov-2015

VIP Bright Bunch

Really nice. The rose in the box was brilliant.

19-Nov-2015

VIP Bright Bunch

It was a gift and I've being told by the recipient that it was lovely

19-Nov-2015

VIP Bright Bunch

Pretty small bunch for the price. Thought they may have upgraded as a gesture of goodwill given they missed the delivery date.

08-Nov-2015

VIP Bright Bunch

I didn't see the flowers but the reports were very positive.

02-Nov-2015

VIP Bright Bunch

The last bouquet of flowers were very nice, however the previous one was not so fresh. My wife complained to me about this.

02-Nov-2015

LOVELY FLOWERS

29-Oct-2015

VIP Bright Bunch

My friend loved it. Gorgeous!!

28-Oct-2015

VIP Bright Bunch

Service was fantastic, delivered within hours of my order being placed.

13-Oct-2015

02-Oct-2015

As above

27-Sep-2015

VIP Bright Bunch

The recipient was delighted.. The entire package, chockies, french champagne, teddy bear and flowers were perfect for a 60th bday present.