Feedback for www.lilysflorist.com.au has been compiled from 7181 Customer Reviews

Bad

30-Jan-2016

Pink Rose, Gerbera & Lily Bunch

the receiver was happy with the arrangement

02-Dec-2015

11-Oct-2015

Pink Rose, Gerbera & Lily Bunch

I am not sure what it looked like but the client we sent it to was on the phone to us and commented that they were gorgeous. This clearly shows that the product was impressive

20-Mar-2015

06-Feb-2015

27-Nov-2014

Pink Rose, Gerbera & Lily Bunch

As I am in Melbourne and the delivery was in the Gold Coast, I did not see the flowers but a photo was sent to me and I was very disappointed. On the web site they show the "premium" bunch but I ordered the regular and for my $58 I did expect a reasonable bunch but that was not what was sent. A refund was promised, but non has been given as yet.

22-Oct-2014

Pink Rose, Gerbera & Lily Bunch

So very sorry that this has happened we do from time to time call to be sure there is someone home so we don't have to leave the flowers outside. Although we usually ask if this is ok first. I am sorry if this caused to ruin the surprise. I will remind the staff to please ask the customer first.

We hope that we have managed to remedy this situation for you. We pride ourselves of delivering the highest level of customer service. Should you be happy with the level of customer service we have provided in addressing your complaint, we kindly ask that you re-submit your review by selecting option 2. Thank you so much and we hope to serve you in the future.

Sincerely
Anna Broomfield
Customer Service Manager
Lily’s Florist
17-Oct-2014

Pink Rose, Gerbera & Lily Bunch

The person who received the flowers loved them and said it was a very colourful bunch.

15-Sep-2014

Pink Rose, Gerbera & Lily Bunch

My Nan loved the flowers!!!

16-Aug-2014

Pink Rose, Gerbera & Lily Bunch

The flowers were absolutely beautiful. 10 days on and they are still blooming. The florist in Singleton is the best my Mum said!

29-Jul-2014

Pink Rose, Gerbera & Lily Bunch

Only saw a photo and there did appear to be a lot of greenery but I was told they were lovely!!

12-Jun-2014

Pink Rose, Gerbera & Lily Bunch

Just sad the rose was broken off by the courier, however after contacting them the matter was fixed.

29-May-2014

Pink Rose, Gerbera & Lily Bunch

Very nicely presented, my girlfriend was very impressed and happy to receive them

28-May-2014

Pink Rose, Gerbera & Lily Bunch

Ordered the Deluxe size and it was beautiful and large. Just like photo. Thankyou.

29-Jan-2014

Pink Rose, Gerbera & Lily Bunch

Service was good. The initial contact was a little abrupt but not rude. When an error was discovered on the delivery address and I recontacted Lily's and the staff immediately contacted the delivery courier to confirm address. The staff member was very happy and willing ot help. All in all a good experience