Feedback for www.lilysflorist.com.au has been compiled from 7189 Customer Reviews

Good
Bad

01-Feb-2016

Beautiful!

21-Dec-2015

Pink Rose, Gerbera & Lily Arrangement

Not value for money - again I would never use this online service - we get much better service and flowers from an independent florist.

14-Dec-2015

Pink Rose, Gerbera & Lily Arrangement

Daughter delighted with the arrangement

14-Oct-2015

Pink Rose, Gerbera & Lily Arrangement

The arrangement looked great and the lady that I sent them to thought they were beautiful. Thank you.

13-Oct-2015

Pink Rose, Gerbera & Lily Arrangement

My wife loved the flowers

23-Aug-2015

Pink Rose, Gerbera & Lily Arrangement

Absolutely beautiful arrangement, exactly like the picture & excellent quality flowers.

22-Aug-2015

Pink Rose, Gerbera & Lily Arrangement

Thank you for the delivery on time!!

21-Aug-2015

Pink Rose, Gerbera & Lily Arrangement

thank you my partner love them.very happy.nice and bright

13-Aug-2015

Good

23-Jul-2015

Pink Rose, Gerbera & Lily Arrangement

Our Cousin kindly sent a photo via Viber and the boxed flowers were lovely, just as pictured on your website. Thank you I will recommend Lily's in future.

19-Apr-2015

Pink Rose, Gerbera & Lily Arrangement

My mum loved them so I was happy.

08-Feb-2015

Pink Rose, Gerbera & Lily Arrangement

After not being able to deliver flowers because the address had not been recorded correctly, the delivery was made a day later

05-Feb-2015

01-Feb-2015

Pink Rose, Gerbera & Lily Arrangement

The flowers that were received were exactly as the photo on your website. I would use you service again and recommend to my friends

13-Jan-2015

Pink Rose, Gerbera & Lily Arrangement

The picture I saw looked beautiful and the flowers were fresh

03-Nov-2014

Pink Rose, Gerbera & Lily Arrangement

The service was exceptional, my Daughter received her flowers a short time after I had ordered them. I will definitely be using you again!!

27-Oct-2014

Pink Rose, Gerbera & Lily Arrangement

The flowers were beautiful!

15-Sep-2014

Pink Rose, Gerbera & Lily Arrangement

I was happy with the flowers however I was very disappointed that there were no roses; I specifically ordered this arrangement to have the the combination of lily, gerbera's and roses. The value for money was firstly good and although I would have received more for less in a florist, I understand I am paying for service too. Overall happy, but disappointed at the exclusion of roses.

12-Sep-2014

Pink Rose, Gerbera & Lily Arrangement

I was at my auntys 2 days after the delivery and the flowers had already died and for the price of $80 I didn't think they were worth the money.

07-Sep-2014

Very prompt and friendly
Good dealing with the florist who actually delivers the flowers

15-Aug-2014

Pink Rose, Gerbera & Lily Arrangement

The flowers didn't look fresh, the box didn't match the colour of the flowers at all it didn't look like the picture in the website! Would not book through Lilly's Florist again!

I am so sorry that you were not happy. That is not what we want at all. If you can send me a photo to anna@lilysflorist.com.au I will follow up on this.

Sincerely
Anna Broomfield
Customer Service Manager
Lily’s Florist
23-May-2014

Pink Rose, Gerbera & Lily Arrangement

Great products, turned up very well presented and my mum was so happy. Thank you.