Feedback for www.lilysflorist.com.au has been compiled from 7187 Customer Reviews

Good
Bad

01-Feb-2016

Pink Melody Arrangement

The recipients were very impressed Thank you

13-Dec-2015

Pink Melody Arrangement

Always beautiful arrangements for my friend who loves receiving them thank you

28-Sep-2015

Pink Melody Arrangement

I did not see the arrangement but was told it was beautiful. I chose the pink
arrangement as it went to a breast cancer patient and she was certainly cheered up

26-Jul-2015

Wouldn't know didn't arrive

22-Mar-2015

Pink Melody Arrangement

The recipient was delighted with the arrangement of flowers and the freshness of them

11-Feb-2015

Pink Melody Arrangement

great bear, and lovely flowers

10-Nov-2014

Pink Melody Arrangement

Part of the order was not fulfilled at the time of the delivery, but when notified about this they could not have been more helpful. I was delighted with the final outcome.

19-Oct-2014

Pink Melody Arrangement

The arrangement was outstanding, the flowers were absolutely beautiful, fresh and exquisitely arranged. My friend was thrilled. Thankyou for this wonderful service.

22-Sep-2014

All I expected.....lovely.

16-Sep-2014

• New Baby Boy Package

Excellent service would use again

05-Sep-2014

28-Aug-2014

Very friendly and efficient

25-Aug-2014

Pink Melody Arrangement

have just seen a photo of flowers you delivered they were not the same as ones on your website, I was disappointed . I am traveling at the moment so could not call you. Helen

14-Aug-2014

Pink Melody Arrangement

Received a photograph from the recipient and it looked beautiful.

10-Aug-2014

Pink Melody Arrangement

I had the flowers delivered to a friend. My friend sent a photo and I thought they were a little light on given the price and photo of goods on website. Pretty though.

31-Jul-2014

Pink Melody Arrangement

Absolutely beautiful. It was a wonderful surprise for my Daughter on her birthday

10-Jul-2014

Pink Melody Arrangement

Have not seen the actual arrangement but the recipients were ecstatic so that works for me.

16-Jun-2014

Pink Melody Arrangement

Recipient was very haopy with flowers

09-Jun-2014

Pink Melody Arrangement

The arrangement was better than what I asked for. It was delicate, sweet and perfect for an older person. Even her husband remarked (who never takes notice of flowers) what an exceptional bouquet of flowers. Thank you

08-Jun-2014

Pink Melody Arrangement

Was happy with the service

24-May-2014

Pink Melody Arrangement

Lovely choice of flowers my friend was very surprised and said they were beautiful

21-May-2014

Pink Melody Arrangement

Absolutely beautiful, exactly what I wanted

I am very happy that you such a positive experience. Giving customers like yourself the opportunity to review our business is really "putting ourselves out there", we do this so that we can get qualified and real feedback on how to better our flowers and customer service. Thanks again for the feedback :)

Sincerely