Feedback for www.lilysflorist.com.au has been compiled from 7295 Customer Reviews

Good
Bad

20-Oct-2015

Blushing Beauty

Fiona was very happy with the quality of the flowers (still on display at home) and the vase. Thanks for the great quality product.

14-Oct-2015

Blushing Beauty

Beautiful and fresh flowers always

10-Oct-2015

02-Oct-2015

Blushing Beauty

A gift for my brother & he was thrilled with the presentation & clours as they were his late wife's favorite colors.

16-Aug-2015

Blushing Beauty

My girlfriend received these flowers and they appeared wilted an almost dead. I was very shocked and quite angry, especially after I paid over $100.00
They were small in comparison to other cheaper flowers I have bought in the past and did not look like the photo at all. The only good thing about the "flowers" was the vase they came in. I will not be using Lily's florist again.