Feedback for www.lilysflorist.com.au has been compiled from 7295 Customer Reviews

Good
Bad

14-Sep

Enchanted Blooms

Although it was a lovely arrangement and in a beautiful vase my mother really loved this surprise for her 82nd Birthday, I found that it was smaller than I expected for the price. But very pretty arrangement.

11-Sep

Enchanted Blooms

I will use this business and recommend to others

11-Sep

Enchanted Blooms

Beautiful arrangement. Love the glass vase!

20-Nov-2015

Beautiful.

13-Nov-2015

Enchanted Blooms

Didn't get to see the flowers, but feedback received was very positive.

25-Oct-2015

Enchanted Blooms

Your arrangements were beautiful!

28-Sep-2015

19-Sep-2015

I thought for $75.00 it was a bit pricey

31-Aug-2015

Enchanted Blooms

Have used your Florist a couple of times and have had wonderful feedback from the recipients.

• VIP Roses And Carnations Arrangement

Beautiful

Enchanted Blooms

Delivered on time. Recipient loved the flowers

Enchanted Blooms

my niece loved the flowers

22-Aug-2015

Lovely fresh flowers

16-Aug-2015

Enchanted Blooms

Very happy with the flowers and even had a photo sent back to me by the person who received them.

16-Aug-2015
Great service and prompt delivery

15-Aug-2015

Enchanted Blooms

Bit disappointed in size of display relative to the cost. It was a bit small but still well arranged and what there was, was lovely.

10-Aug-2015

Enchanted Blooms

the flowers were beautiful the vase was a great hit and the teddy bear melted a little boys heart.

08-Aug-2015

Enchanted Blooms

The flowers were in good condition, and arranged nicely. The arrangement looked very similiar to the example on the website.

24-Jul-2015

Flowers just beautiful

11-Jul-2015

Enchanted Blooms

I have seen a photo of the flowers. They look beautiful and I am very happy thank you!

05-Jul-2015

Enchanted Blooms

My friend Hazel was absolutely delighted with the arrangement & told me that it was beautiful, it was her 70th birthday.

29-Jun-2015

They were beautiful

21-Jun-2015

Enchanted Blooms

My cousin to whom I sent the flowers emailed me a photo of what she received - thank you they were beautiful and most appropriate for the occasion.

19-Jun-2015

Friendly and helpful

10-Jun-2015

Enchanted Blooms

My sister in hospital thought the flowers were lovely,they cheered her up

09-Jun-2015

Enchanted Blooms

I received a photo of the Enchanted Blooms the vase was beautiful which went with the flowers I couldn't have asked for more I will suggest Lily's to everyone the flowers were value for money and were delivered very quickly thankyou well done