Feedback for has been compiled from 7297 Customer Reviews

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from

Hats Off to Rose

I purchase flowers early Tuesday morning, only to receive a voice msg around 3pm letting me know the flowers I had ordered weren't available. I contacted Lily Florest, they asked me what I would like as a replacement. I asked for pink roses and white lillies, elegant arrangement and photo of arrangement. They where unable to contact Brisbane Florest while they had me on hold, to see if these flower were available. Lilly Florest said they would contact me back and were unsure now if Brisbane florest had already chosen an arrangement at same value themselves and had it delivered. I was not happy hearing that they may have chose arrangement without discussing it with me first. I was not contacted back or sent photo after this phone call. Flowers my mother received weren't anything like what I ordered or chose. NOT ELEGANT AT ALL, wasn't worth the $80 I paid. It was more like an everday arrangement id buy to display on dinning table and could of purchased at Woolworths for $20. I sent my Mum flowers because it was 3rd year anniversary of Fathers death and to thank her for all she has done for my family. So my arrangement choice had a purpose it was important to us. I have previously order flowers with Lillys Florest and not had any problems. SO DISAPPOINTED WITH MY RECENT ORDER.

Service rating : Unsure if I would order through Lilys Florest again after the disappoint of my recent order.
Product: Not what I ordered. Customer Service very disappointing.

Hats Off to Rose

flowers were fresh and had a lovely aroma which really impressed the recipient