Feedback for www.lilysflorist.com.au has been compiled from 7187 Customer Reviews

Good
Bad

06-Nov-2015

Spring Sparkle

While it didn't look too much like the photo on the website, the recipient was absolutely delighted. The nurses all wanted to know where the flowers came from (they now know) and the glass vase was a BIG hit. Im happy if the recipient is happy - and she was over the moon.

27-Sep-2015

See above

30-Aug-2015

Spring Sparkle

The flowers you chose and set for our order were beautiful and well received by our family in Skinners Shoot. The assistance I received from your competant staff member after I purchased online was excellent. Thank you for great customer service.
Jo Nipperess

19-Aug-2015

Spring Sparkle

client said they were beautiful. I haven't seen a photo from her yet. Thanks so much for your help with this, Louise

12-Jul-2015

Spring Sparkle

I was really disappointed at what was delivered vs what was ordered. Firstly there was a note apologising because the vase ordered was unavailable - this was polite and I get it that these things happen but why send this to the recipient of the flowers who knew no different? If this wasn't available as the person ordering the flowers it would have been great to know particularly because this was a large reason for selecting this arrangement and because the substitute was FAR from similar. Secondly, the bouquet was very different from the image on the website, both in size and in the actual arrangement. What was delivered was pretty BUT I certainly don't feel I got what I paid for and was really disappointed as I wanted something spectacular to mark quite a significant occasion. If this feedback does get read and reviewed and you would like to discuss further I'm happy to speak with someone further and have pictures of the delivered arrangement and the picture on the web so you can see what I am talking about.

30-Jun-2015

Spring Sparkle

They arrived on time and she loved them!!

15-Jun-2015

Spring Sparkle

Very disappointed. Nothing like advertised. Not even 1/3 qty actual flowers as in advertisement. Filled out with greenery instead of flowers.