Feedback for www.lilysflorist.com.au has been compiled from 7182 Customer Reviews

Good
Bad

03-Feb-2016

Oriental Bunch + White Wine

The recipient was very pleased with both the flowers and wine. Thanks.

27-Nov-2015

Oriental Bunch + White Wine

These were stunning! Perfect gift!

09-Nov-2015

Oriental Bunch + White Wine

Flowers were beautiful as viewed from the other side of the planet on Skype. Couldn't taste the wine but no adverse reports.

06-Sep-2015

Oriental Bunch + White Wine

The flowers were exceptional and larger than I thought they would be - great service at a great price

13-Jul-2015

Oriental Bunch + White Wine

Fantastic looking flowers and very reasonably priced.

30-May-2015

Beautiful!!

16-Mar-2015

Oriental Bunch + White Wine

I found it somewhat frustrating that each time I tried to return a call to the florist number on the local website I was answered by a receiver in a different state.
This caused confusion as to the order I had already placed via the local website and as a result the order I had hoped to be delivered on the day was not delivered until after the weekend 3 days later despite me having placed it earlier in the day and making all necessary communication regarding delivery prior to the courier cut off time.
My sister-in-law was delighted with the hamper when it did arrive and the quality of the product was exactly as described.

13-Dec-2014

Nice quality lillies

09-Nov-2014

Oriental Bunch + White Wine

as I did not receive the flowers and wine, I cannot comment much on them. They were a gift for my daughter and her husband for their 10th wedding anniversary. I can tell you that Kylie was happy with the surprise delivery at work, and said that the flowers were lovely.

08-Nov-2014

Oriental Bunch + White Wine

Great service and product; ordered bouquet, balloons and wine from overseas and it arrived perfectly. Mum was super happy and so am I!

03-Oct-2014

Oriental Bunch + White Wine

Perfect, will use them again when I forgot the wife's birthday, anniversary until the last moment.

28-Aug-2014

Oriental Bunch + White Wine

As I live interstate and can only report on the response I have received from the recipient of the flowers - her description was "beautiful".