Feedback for www.lilysflorist.com.au has been compiled from 7181 Customer Reviews

Good
Bad

17-Jan-2016

Customer was very happy.

27-Nov-2015

• Yellow Rose And Gerbera Posy

The bouquet was pretty. Was also told that the wine was good for the price.

06-Oct-2015

Bright Bunch + White Wine

Ordered flowers from Sydney and they arrived in Newcastle as planned.

09-Sep-2015

Bright Bunch + White Wine

My daughter was very pleased with the flowers and wine. I thought the price was excellent for the service received

18-Jul-2015

My daughter loved them

20-Jun-2015

Bright Bunch + White Wine

I bought this for a friends birthday and she said it was the most beautifully wrapper bunch of flowers she had ever seen and the blooms were lovely too!

27-Mar-2015

Bright Bunch + White Wine

My mom-in-law was totally surprised when she received it and was in tears. She described it as absolutely stunning and beautiful! She sent me pictures and I was extremely happy with the product. I will use Lily's Florist again for other events as well. Thank you for making it special for my mom-in-law and your delivery time too!

06-Mar-2015

Bright Bunch + White Wine

I was told by Liz (the birthday girl) that the flowers were beautiful and the wine very good.

10-Feb-2015

.thanks

29-Jan-2015

Bright Bunch + White Wine

I expected more for the money

23-Jan-2015

Bright Bunch + White Wine

Beautiful perfumes from lovely flowers

26-Dec-2014

Bright Bunch + White Wine

Although I did not see them myself, my Mom was very happy with the gift.

12-Dec-2014

Bright Bunch + White Wine

Beautiful flowers thank you.

10-Dec-2014

Bright Bunch + White Wine

I never got a photo so I can only assume that the recipient liked them. She sent me a text message to say she had received them.

22-Nov-2014

Bright Bunch + White Wine

The recipient was very pleased with their gift so I can only assume they were good :-)

05-Nov-2014

Good

04-Nov-2014

Bright Bunch + White Wine

I am unable to comment as the flowers were a birthday gift for my Mother In Law but she did advise that they were absolutely beautiful and the wine was a nice drop.

30-Sep-2014

Bright Bunch + White Wine

Lovely flowers and the wine was nice

04-Sep-2014

Bright Bunch + White Wine

Beautifully wrapped and delivered will recomend to others