Feedback for www.lilysflorist.com.au has been compiled from 7181 Customer Reviews

Good
Bad

09-Jan-2016

Very good quality.

29-Dec-2015

Party Package

Lovely to be able to send a Christmas Eve surprise from England to my Australian family - many thanks! ��

24-Oct-2015

Presentation very poor

24-Aug-2015

Party Package

Items were great quality and reasonable price

24-Aug-2015
Great service, communication and quality products

10-Jun-2015

Party Package

Was a present for my niece, she really liked it

31-May-2015

Party Package

Great service and product! Best birthday present sent ever!!! Balloon is still floating

06-Mar-2015

Party Package

the lady that took the order was excellent ,plus the gift was well received ,
thank you .

02-Nov-2014

Party Package

very professional and had the hamper delivered within 2 hours from when I had placed my order,would definitely recommend Lily's Florist

06-Sep-2014

Party Package

Recipient always happy with package.

02-Sep-2014

Party Package

My friend said that the floral gift of beautiful flowers, bottles of wine and chocolates were absolutely gorgeous ... she sent me a photo of it on Facebook and it was really lovely. She was very happy with it so we are happy .. thank you.

20-Jul-2014

• Native Posy

Ordered from the UK for my sister in Darwin. Easy to use website and great choice of products

19-Jul-2014

Party Package

Friendly and efficient customer service.