Feedback for www.lilysflorist.com.au has been compiled from 7181 Customer Reviews

Good
Bad

03-Jan-2016

great

02-Jan-2016

Gift Hamper filled with Savoury Treats

My sister in law was surprised and very happy with the gift, and the bottle of wine!

01-Jan-2016

Awesome hamper thanks

27-Dec-2015

• Blush Pinks Arrangement With Free Chocolates

Being enjoyed by the family

13-Sep-2015

great Fathers Day present

13-Sep-2015

Gift Hamper filled with Savoury Treats

I ordered two balloons (they're like $15 each) to come with the hamper and the recipient only got one! Very disappointed. But other than that the hamper itself seemed quite good.

12-Aug-2015

Gift Hamper filled with Savoury Treats

I was expecting a gourmet selection in the hamper for $100 and was surprised to find out it was products ie: Always Fresh brand that we could have purchased in the supermarket.

09-Jul-2015

It a good selection.

22-Jun-2015

Gift Hamper filled with Savoury Treats

Our friends were very impressed. The only thing they didn't like we're the Olives.

22-Jun-2015
Great service Friendly staff

28-Dec-2014

Gift Hamper filled with Savoury Treats

Excellent quality hamper with a great variety of savoury treats. Good value for money and the recipient was very pleased with the contents.

15-Dec-2014

Gift Hamper filled with Savoury Treats

Feed back from my Sister who received this gift was excellent. She said that it looked and tasted very nice.

02-Oct-2014

Gift Hamper filled with Savoury Treats

My parents were excited to receive the surprise savoury treats hamper. There was only one product in the hamper that they did not eat due to personal preference. Would be good to have more choice of the products in the hamper. Other than that it was fantastic and well-received for my parent's wedding anniversary. Thank you.

14-Sep-2014

Gift Hamper filled with Savoury Treats

My dad thoroughly enjoyed it but some of the products had out of date stamp of a couple of weeks though and add six packs of beer

12-Sep-2014

Gift Hamper filled with Savoury Treats

The hamper was fantastic. My friend was gob smacked with the size and variety of goodies he received. Many thanks

15-Aug-2014

Gift Hamper filled with Savoury Treats

The treats were a wonderful surprise to the birthday lady. Good work and well done.

15-Aug-2014

Gift Hamper filled with Savoury Treats

Paid $160 for a gift basket for my husband for our 25th Anniversay, which was very poor and added to approx. $50 worth of food items. Basket was not nicely presented. Would never use or recommend a gift basket again from this florist.

Tania, Thank you for offering your feedback on this. I have reviewed the order and the contents of the basket. I am so sorry that you were unhappy. We would like to offer you a 30% off your next order or a 30% refund on this order. Please let me know what you would like.
We hope that we have managed to remedy this situation for you. We pride ourselves of delivering the highest level of customer service. Should you be happy with the level of customer service we have provided in addressing your complaint, we kindly ask that you re-submit your review by selecting option 2.
Thank you so much and we hope to serve you in the future.

Sincerely
Anna Broomfield
Customer Service Manager
Lily’s Florist
09-Aug-2014

Gift Hamper filled with Savoury Treats

I didn't eat it, but it was well received!

05-Aug-2014

Gift Hamper filled with Savoury Treats

didnt see it apart from pic

28-Jul-2014

Gift Hamper filled with Savoury Treats

greatly appreciated and thankyou for the delivery to a country residence

01-Jul-2014

Gift Hamper filled with Savoury Treats

my sister was quite delighted with the hamper and contents! Thank you.

23-Jun-2014

Gift Hamper filled with Savoury Treats

This was delivered to a family who suddenly lost their dad. The hamper treats helped them put out delicious food at treats for their family and friends at a time when going to the shops is not a priority. A great alternate gift to flowers at a time like this.

30-May-2014

Gift Hamper filled with Savoury Treats

Happy with the service provided.... Thank you.