Feedback for www.lilysflorist.com.au has been compiled from 7181 Customer Reviews

Good
Bad

12-Feb-2016

2 Lily Stems In Glass Vase

My friend was very happy. Thank you.

04-Feb-2016

2 Lily Stems In Glass Vase

My sister sent a photo of the flowers & they more than met my expectations. Thanks

08-Jan-2016

2 Lily Stems In Glass Vase

Did not see products, but appeared to be

14-Dec-2015

2 Lily Stems In Glass Vase

This was just exquisite. I usually send arrangments, however decided to send something simple - and it was just WOW. Absolutely beautiful. Better than I expected and just so much appreciated by the recipiant - stunning was her remark - simply stunning!

15-Dec-2015
I am overwhelmed with the quality of the arrangments, and the standard of service. On 2 occaisions over the last 10 months I have had to ring back to change the delivery date - and both times nothing was a bother. The staff were as accomodating as they could be to ensure the delivery was able to be changed.

28-Nov-2015

2 Lily Stems In Glass Vase

My very unwell relative was absolutely thrilled to have the lilies delivered to her. They cheered her up enormously. Thank You so much

28-Nov-2015

2 Lily Stems In Glass Vase

Quality of floral arrangement and its presentation exceeded my expectations!

28-Oct-2015

looked fantastic

05-Oct-2015

Simple and elegant

21-Aug-2015

2 Lily Stems In Glass Vase

I didn't see the flower because it was delivered however, it cost me over $50 and they were very unhelpful on the phone.

16-Aug-2015

2 Lily Stems In Glass Vase

The recipient sent me a picture of what she received, compared to what was advertised, the recipients looked better. Very happy

07-Jul-2015