Feedback for www.lilysflorist.com.au has been compiled from 7181 Customer Reviews

Good
Bad

28-Sep-2015

12 Red Roses Arrangement

My Partner said they were, "an absolutely stunning arrangement".
I saw them a couple fo days later and they were beautiful.
She still has them in the living room 10 days later.
Thank you again!!

10-Apr-2015

12 Red Roses Arrangement

Stunning way to present them! Loved your work!

25-Mar-2015

12 Red Roses Arrangement

It was helpful to have a florist in the area when ordering from a distance. The website was extremely helpful in choosing the type of arrangement required.

21-Feb-2015

12 Red Roses Arrangement

Only 11 roses were delivered. The roses themselves were reasonable.

09-Jan-2015

12 Red Roses Arrangement

I expressly stated to the operator that I wanted a dozen long stemmed pink roses sent to my aunt for her birthday placed in a long box. I told them that I didn't want an arrangement.
Well, to my shock and horror, my aunt sent me a thank you sms and a photo of the flowers - in a small square box and made up as an ugly arrangement!

I was so disappointed, considering we discussed this at length and the operator assured me that it would be done according to my wishes.

I will not be using this service again, nor recommending it to anyone.

06-Jan-2015

12 Red Roses Arrangement

The recipient loved the arrangement

01-Dec-2014

12 Red Roses Arrangement

My partner love them thank you

18-Nov-2014

12 Red Roses Arrangement

The roses lasted two weeks and the vase made it easy to transport. I would order these again! Fantastic quality.

05-Nov-2014

12 Red Roses Arrangement

Delivery occurred on date requested and arranemt was as expected. Thank you

20-Oct-2014

12 Red Roses Arrangement

I live in the Uk, my girlfriend is traveling Australia at the moment I arranged online for Lilly's Florest to delivery a bunch of roses to the hostel where my girlfriend would be arriving later that day. The arrangement was fabulous and arrived on time and I was able to do it all by a few clicks of a button right here in the uk, great service, extremely reliable.

17-Oct-2014

Simply Amazing

10-Oct-2014

12 Red Roses Arrangement

The arrangement was spot on :)

30-Sep-2014

Flowers where lovely

22-Jul-2014

12 Red Roses Arrangement

Perfect better then I thought there would look
And my girl friend loves them too haha

12-Jun-2014

Beautiful thank you

30-May-2014

12 Red Roses Arrangement

The recipient was most complimentary of how impressive the arrangement was.

29-May-2014

12 Red Roses Arrangement

Beuatiful arrangment very well done

20-May-2014

12 Red Roses Arrangement

My mum couldn't stop commenting how beautiful her flowers were, we couldn't be with her on her 70th birthday and it made her day. I ordered a helium birthday balloon and Lily's were thoughtful enough to give a balloon with 70 on it. Thanks so much!