Feedback for www.lilysflorist.com.au has been compiled from 7182 Customer Reviews

Good
Bad

28-Jan-2016

Beautiful roses!

18-Sep-2015

24 Red Roses Bunch

I do not agree that the use of -I believe Eucalyptus leaves -is an appropriate acccompliment for 24 Red Roses for a Wedding Anniversary. Gypsophillia -Spelling???? maybe or simply Roses as requested would have been more approriate.
Flowers lasted almost a week and although many were small they were lovely.
Based on this expreience I would either use another company or be more specific with my order. Otherwise phone ordering and people skills excellent.

06-Feb-2015

But see above.

25-Sep-2014

Would recommend to anyone

12-Sep-2014

24 Red Roses Bunch

The lady who took my call (?Angela) was very helpful. The flowers were delivered at the right time to the right place. I would be happy to use the service again, after previously having a bad experience with Ready Flowers.

05-Sep-2014

24 Red Roses Bunch

the product was as described however it was very basic with the bare minimum in greenery. I will not be ordering online again with Lily's but will return to the local flower shop who flesh out a delivery in a much more beautiful way, as well as providing other special touches.