Feedback for www.lilysflorist.com.au has been compiled from 7188 Customer Reviews

Good
Bad

11-Dec-2015

12 Red Roses Bunch

I was very satisfied with efficiency and quality of the service. It had the desired impact and I would definitely use and recommend others to use your services online. Thank you

27-Nov-2015

12 Red Roses Bunch

Recipient said they were great

26-Nov-2015

Great service !

19-Nov-2015

12 Red Roses Bunch

Didn't even get to see them!!!

18-Nov-2015

12 Red Roses Bunch

Service was great! Very friendly.

12-Oct-2015

12 Red Roses Bunch

Sadly they did not last too long

27-Sep-2015

excellent thank.s

06-Sep-2015

12 Red Roses Bunch

took less than 5 minutes to find and complete my order using Lily's website...easy payment system and the flowers were delivered exactly as i had hoped...this is what the online experience should be like all the time...

04-Sep-2015

12 Red Roses Bunch

Beautiful flowers thank you.

20-Aug-2015

Very Good

02-Aug-2015

12 Red Roses Bunch

The flowers were excellent and even a week and two days later they are still going strong. These were a present for my wife for our anniversary and my wife loves them. Thank you so much.
Kind regards

the roses were beautiful

02-Jan-2015

• Christmas Bunch
  • 2 Lily Stems In Glass Vase

Fantastic service, thank you ever so much!!

20-Dec-2014

12 Red Roses Bunch

I was a little dissapointed that they were nearly white - tinge of pink.. Although I ordered PALE Pink.. It was all about the color for this paticular person..

24-Nov-2014

12 Red Roses Bunch

Roses and service was great thankyou ��

17-Nov-2014

12 Red Roses Bunch

Arrived same day as promised.

14-Nov-2014

Hi Lily,
We both, me and my wife, are very happy with your service.
Thank you very much.

16-Oct-2014

12 Red Roses Bunch

Apparently the roses looked splendid And they had a lovely perfume – which not all do nowadays.

26-Sep-2014

12 Red Roses Bunch

Per above, disappointing and still waiting for a refund for flowers that were not available nor delivered.

29-Sep-2014
Still waiting to hear back from accounts team regarding refund for services not received.

18-Sep-2014

12 Red Roses Bunch

Would have liked to know when they were delivered to know they actually were.

15-Sep-2014

• Open Product 50

After initial confusion the service was great

07-Sep-2014

12 Red Roses Bunch

Once unwrapped rotten petals exposed on supposed fresh flowers. Flowers were put into vase immediately but overnight the petals had all wilted and began to die. The leaves appeared to have been "attacked" either by bugs or disease. Very unhappy with product especially after paying such a premium price.

Jay,
Thank you so much for providing feedback on this. We are so sorry that this has happened. Our roses are almost always very good so I am so sorry if this has happened.
We would like to offer you a partial refund or to send out some new roses. Let me know what you would like to do.
We hope that we have managed to remedy this situation for you. We pride ourselves of delivering the highest level of customer service. Should you be happy with the level of customer service we have provided in addressing your complaint, we kindly ask that you re-submit your review by selecting option 2.
Thank you so much and we hope to serve you in the future.

Sincerely
Anna Broomfield
Customer Service Manager
Lily’s Florist
04-Sep-2014

the flowers were excellent

21-Jul-2014

12 Red Roses Bunch

Product was of good quality