Feedback for www.lilysflorist.com.au has been compiled from 7181 Customer Reviews

Bad

08-Feb-2016

Recipient loved them!

03-Feb-2016

Florist's Choice Bunch

My mum was very happy with the flowers

03-Feb-2016

Efficient and excellent service

Florist's Choice Bunch

i didn't personally get to see the flowers but feedback from the receiver was fantastic, so most definitely use your service again.

Florist's Choice Bunch

I could not have been more pleased with the service and the floral arrangement. My request for just pink roses without lilies was respected. My friend sent me a picture of the flowers delivered to her and I was MORE than pleased THANKS

Florist's Choice Bunch

Beautiful flowers, thanks so much.

Florist's Choice Bunch

They didnt even arrive to the recipitent

Florist's Choice Bunch

I didn't see the bunch but was told it was nice and colourful

25-Jan-2016

Florist's Choice Bunch

I didn't get to see the product but the recipient said it was all very nice.

24-Jan-2016

Florist's Choice Bunch

I didnt see the flower so count comment

22-Jan-2016

Florist's Choice Bunch

Our friend was thrilled wit the quantity and quality of her flowers. Thanks from Canada

19-Jan-2016

16-Jan-2016

The flowers were great.

15-Jan-2016

Florist's Choice Bunch

The recipient loved the flowers. They were a big bunch chosen by the florist and worth what I paid.

14-Jan-2016

Florist's Choice Bunch

our client said that the flowers were lovely and they would use the service again.

10-Jan-2016

Florist's Choice Bunch

Service was excellent particularly as it was the holiday period on New Years Eve when we ordered the flowers

• Extra Delivery

They were a beautiful colour

• Florist's Choice Arrangement

Although this bunch was good it did not look nearly as outstanding as the arrangement that was ordered at the same time.

Florist's Choice Bunch

I sent my mother a bunch of your flowers. I asked for something a bright and happy bouquet. I saw her bouquet two days after delivery, the bouquet was dull and very poor selection of flowers were used. The date was 31/12/15, I do realise that there may have been a shortage of certain flowers, but I did expect a bouquet of a better quality then what was delivered. I don't believe the bouquet was worth the amount of money I sent. I purchase flowers online regularly and this is the first time that I was disappointed.
Alison

08-Jan-2016

Florist's Choice Bunch

it was easy to navigate the webpage

08-Jan-2016

EXCELLENT SERVICE

04-Jan-2016

Florist's Choice Bunch

Beautiful arrangement very suitable, would recommend your business to others in Victoria.

04-Jan-2016

Florist's Choice Bunch

Was disappointed with the flowers, lilies were fully opened and would not last long, felt arrangement was very expense and quality of flowers disappointing , staff were pleasant and efficient and delivered on time.

03-Jan-2016

Florist's Choice Bunch

Although we were unable to visit our friend as she was too ill, we were told the flowers were stunning.
So thank you very much, and we would be delighted to use you again