Feedback for www.lilysflorist.com.au has been compiled from 7182 Customer Reviews

Good
Bad

12-Oct-2015

Floriade Bunch

Arrived in plenty of time on saturday. Very good.

06-Jul-2015

Floriade Bunch

Flowers were beautiful, the receiver was impressed with the size and quality- thanks!

08-Jun-2015

Floriade Bunch

Saw a picture of the flowers delivered to my sister in law and they look lovely.
I did think that the delivery cost was quite steep for being in Portland and they aren't far out of town.

09-Dec-2014

Floriade Bunch

The flowers and Sparkling were fantastic and made my mother in law extremely happy.

23-Oct-2014

Floriade Bunch

Flowers were perfect my girlfriend loved them. Aced it will definitely go through you guys again

17-Aug-2014

Floriade Bunch

Excellent floral arrangement, looks wonderful

04-Aug-2014

Floriade Bunch

Mum loved them and we were really happy with them. Beautiful.

21-Jul-2014

Floriade Bunch

The quality was fantastic and better than what I expected. It really had the wow factor for not just me, but most importantly the recipient. Thank you.

04-Jul-2014

Floriade Bunch

My sister in law was thrilled with her gift from you therefore Ill use you more for Adelaide gifts and flowers-Thank you

02-Jun-2014

Floriade Bunch

Exactly as pictured online- beautiful bunch

30-May-2014

Floriade Bunch

Colours were not quite what I expected but still lovely.

26-May-2014

Good

20-May-2014

Floriade Bunch

My daughter purchased the floriade bunch of flowers for me for mothers day and it was displayed on the website for $64.00 On top of this there was GST and delivery which came to a total of $76.76.

She was aware that the price did not include the cost of the vase as displayed but the picture on the net certainly displayed more flowers than the bunch I received. My bunch of flowers had 4 gerberas, three carnations, four stems of small daisy type flowers, one stock and two green palm leaves. Within two days the majority of the bunch had wilted.

I did email Lilly's with my concern but was told that flowers are more expensive around this time of the year but was appalled at the bunch I had received for $64.00. I also informed them that I thought my daughter had been overcharged and that I would not use Lily's ever again and would certainly be telling friends via facebook to steer clear as well.

I

20-Jan-2014

Floriade Bunch

Very good value & wonderful arrangements