Feedback for www.lilysflorist.com.au has been compiled from 7189 Customer Reviews

Good
Bad

21-Jun-2015

Country Harvest Bunch

Thought lilys florist was in Darwin. Not so
Ordered flowers
Rec call from petal 1.30pm unsble to supply my request. Change colours of flowers
Phone later to find flowers weren't even ordered to be delivered same day. I phoned petal in anger and demanded flowers to be delivered to home address birthday gift. Angry. Bunch of flowers nothing like I ordered. Total disappointment from start to finish. Flowers ordered by ph 10.30am. If i can send a photo of the flowers delivered you compare them to what you offer in your Lily photos. Not so. Michelle Nobbs-Darko

30-Oct-2014

Country Harvest Bunches

I personally didn't see the end product but my sister in law was very pleased.

09-Oct-2014

Country Harvest Bunches

Pink gerberas? The picture gave the impression of a bunch of creams, and unfortunately the recipient has a dislike for the gerberas! Didn't feel
Very country.

06-Oct-2014

Not good value

27-Sep-2014

Country Harvest Bunches

I was overseas and ordered flowers for my sick mum for next day delivery. The flowers arrived promptly making my mum happy with her surprise and cheering her up.

25-Sep-2014

Country Harvest Bunches

Absolutely beautiful arrangement. thankyou.

07-Jun-2014

Friendly and efficient

02-Jun-2014

Country Harvest Bunches

Didn't see the actual bunch, but apparently they were nice. Good job

26-Jan-2014

Country Harvest Bunches

My friend who received the flowers was thrilled with selection and she wasn't home when they 1st arrived so they came back a second time to deliver! That wouldn't happen here in Sydney!