Feedback for www.lilysflorist.com.au has been compiled from 7295 Customer Reviews

Good
Bad

11-Jan-2016

Country Harvest Arrangement

The. Company delivered a high quality of service in arranging and delivering my request. Highy recommend.

09-Jan-2016

Country Harvest Arrangement

My mother loved the arrangement

02-Nov-2015

Country Harvest Arrangement

The arrangement was just beautiful my Mother said. They made her day & I must say I'm very impressed with your delivery service. I ordered these flowers on line from W.A & my Mum received them that afternoon. I will always use your service as every time the flowers have been so fresh & beautiful.
Many thanks JC Karratha WA

09-Jun-2015

Good

10-Nov-2014

Country Harvest Arrangement

My two cousins sent a photo of themselves posing with the flowers & my late aunties tennis racquet. They loved them & were very appreciative of the flowers & the card.

05-Nov-2014

Country Harvest Arrangement

Patient was very happy, with flowers. But I asked for a bottle of white and she got a bottle of red, which she doesn't drink.

26-Oct-2014

Country Harvest Arrangement

When we arrived at my Aunt's house for her husbands funeral, the flowers I was expecting were not what I'd visualised, however, they were beautiful.

14-Oct-2014

will be using again

09-Oct-2014

Lovely!

29-Sep-2014

Country Harvest Arrangement

The family who received the flowers were very happy with the beautiful arrangement and the flowers remained fresh for more than a week.

25-Sep-2014

• Cream & Blue Arrangement
  • 24 Red Roses Arrangement

Good customer service. Delivered in time as promised. Perfect presentation of all flowers purchased. Definitely deserve the price!

19-Sep-2014

Country Harvest Arrangement

the product was fine if it was what I'd asked for, in no way resembled the "Country Harvest" arrangement which I specifically requested as the recipient likes Australian natives, and this style of arrangement.

26-Aug-2014

Country Harvest Arrangement

The family member who received the flowers indicated they were lovely.

05-Jul-2014

Country Harvest Arrangement

My Auntie was absolutely thrilled with the Arrangement that she received!

01-Jul-2014

Country Harvest Arrangement

The feedback from my aunt was the arrangement was beautiful and was thrilled - as we were interstate we didn't see them ourselves. Many thanks for your efforts!

30-Jun-2014

Great product great delivery. A++++

30-Jun-2014

Flowers were beautiful!

15-Jun-2014

Country Harvest Arrangement

Was informed by the recipient that the arrangement was beautiful and bought her much joy.

24-Jan-2014