Feedback for www.lilysflorist.com.au has been compiled from 7181 Customer Reviews

Good
Bad

25-Feb-2016

Native Posy

My sister liked the flowers and was fond of the fudge, which was fortunate as I had actually ordered a box of chocolates not fudge.

24-Jan-2016

Native Posy

On time and as specified

09-Jan-2016

Was fine,

08-Jan-2016

good value

06-Dec-2015

Native Posy

we ordered online for a family member inhospital, so we did not get to actually view the flowers, but by all reports they were terrific and he was very happy.

30-Nov-2015

Native Posy

The flowers were perfect and just what we were after! Thank you

15-Nov-2015

A beautiful arrangement

29-Oct-2015

Native Posy

Very gaudy and very distastefully wrapped, I was embarassed when I saw them. Really tacky, I was disappointed to have chosen these to give my mother for her birthday. The service was lovely but I definitely will not be using Lily's again as a result. Why anyone would wrap a bunch of flowers in bright yellow with a black floral patterned wrapping paper is beyond me.

26-Oct-2015

Native Posy

Lilly's Florist have the most beautiful flowers and the native posy that I purchased for a family currently in hospital battling cancer was perfect. Thank you so much to the Lilly's Florist team for being so wonderful and reliable.

25-Oct-2015
Lilly's Florist is wonderful and very reliable. Their arrangements are beautiful and they use the best quality flowers.

19-Sep-2015

Native Posy

My daughter inlaw loved the flowers you put together for me. One happy client thankyou

18-Sep-2015

Native Posy

Both recipients were very impressed

18-Sep-2015

wonderful flowers

17-Sep-2015

Native Posy

Flowers were beautiful. my partner Nan really luv them. Just a note 1 issue was couldn't contact your florist between the hours mentioned on your webpage on the weekend. Thanks again looking forward to use your company again.Maria

17-Sep-2015

Native Posy

Flowers delivered on day and the recipient was very happy with the arrangement

05-Sep-2015

Native Posy

Very good value for money

04-Sep-2015

Very pretty

27-Aug-2015

Native Posy

Althought a little dissapointed with the card that was sent to the person, the name was written down on the card as Beb instead of Deb, after l repeated the names 3 times.

24-Aug-2015

Native Posy

I have not seen it so I cannot comment

15-Aug-2015

great flowers

27-Jul-2015

Native Posy

Flowers were loved by the recipient

02-Jul-2015