Feedback for www.lilysflorist.com.au has been compiled from 7295 Customer Reviews

Good
Bad

14-Sep

Native Posy

The person we sent them to was very pleased with the lovely arrangement. will be using Lily's again.

25-Feb-2016

Native Posy

My sister liked the flowers and was fond of the fudge, which was fortunate as I had actually ordered a box of chocolates not fudge.

24-Jan-2016

Native Posy

On time and as specified

09-Jan-2016

Was fine,

08-Jan-2016

good value

06-Dec-2015

Native Posy

we ordered online for a family member inhospital, so we did not get to actually view the flowers, but by all reports they were terrific and he was very happy.

30-Nov-2015

Native Posy

The flowers were perfect and just what we were after! Thank you

15-Nov-2015

A beautiful arrangement

29-Oct-2015

Native Posy

Very gaudy and very distastefully wrapped, I was embarassed when I saw them. Really tacky, I was disappointed to have chosen these to give my mother for her birthday. The service was lovely but I definitely will not be using Lily's again as a result. Why anyone would wrap a bunch of flowers in bright yellow with a black floral patterned wrapping paper is beyond me.

26-Oct-2015

Native Posy

Lilly's Florist have the most beautiful flowers and the native posy that I purchased for a family currently in hospital battling cancer was perfect. Thank you so much to the Lilly's Florist team for being so wonderful and reliable.

25-Oct-2015
Lilly's Florist is wonderful and very reliable. Their arrangements are beautiful and they use the best quality flowers.