Feedback for www.lilysflorist.com.au has been compiled from 7182 Customer Reviews

Good
Bad

25-Jan-2016

Colourful Mixed Arrangement

the recipients of the arrangement loved their flowers,they were very impressed! So as they were impressed, I am a very happy customer, thank you!

18-Jan-2016

Colourful Mixed Arrangement

The person we were sending the flowers to was very impressed with the arrangement

30-Nov-2015

Colourful Mixed Arrangement

Recipient was really happy with the arrangement

21-Oct-2015

Colourful Mixed Arrangement

Arrangement was ordered online. Flowers were delivered the day we ordered as requested

17-Oct-2015

Colourful Mixed Arrangement

Bright and cheerful ...thank you!

16-Oct-2015

• Stunning Orange Flower Arrangement
  • Australian Native Arrangement

Upliftingly beautiful.

14-Oct-2015

Colourful Mixed Arrangement

My recipient had to go to hospital the next day, where she spent approximately a week. She returned home, and was delighted to find that the flowers still looked a picture. As she is my very oldest friend, who has known me since I was a baby, her opinion meant a lot to me. Again, on all counts, Thank you, Lily's. I have also mentioned Lily's to another Toowoomba friend. She did not really have first-hand knowledge of a good florist, so will bear Lily's in mind should she ever need one. As for me, I'll hopefully be using Lily's services again when my previous recipient, who is 3 months older than the Queen, hopefully has her next birthday.

06-Oct-2015

Colourful Mixed Arrangement

The patient loved the arrangement thank you.

03-Oct-2015

• Bright Mixed Flower Arrangement

My friend was absolutely impressed,

28-Sep-2015

Colourful Mixed Arrangement

beautiful arrangement. My girlfriend was very happy with them.

11-Sep-2015

Good

04-Sep-2015

Colourful Mixed Arrangement

My niece felt so special when you delivered the flowers and chocolates, Ella is only 13 years old she sent me a photo and said she felt so special, Thank You