Feedback for www.lilysflorist.com.au has been compiled from 7295 Customer Reviews

Good
Bad

Basket Of Yellow Roses

Flowers were beautiful - just like the image. My Mum was thrilled!

09-Sep-2016
The professional quality of the website was why I purchased from you.
Other sites in Bendigo look awful - they may be great florists but you'd never know. Poor spelling, dodgy graphics etc. makes them look unprofessional.
Whoever you got to design your site is generating business for you. And my Mum loved the flowers - thanks.

09-Sep-2016
The professional quality of the website was why I purchased from you.

21-Jan-2016

Basket Of Yellow Roses

Very happy with service and flowers. I didn't get to see them until I saw a photo yesterday and they were beautiful. They were even more beautiful when the buds open.. They were the prettiest and best presented of all the flowers my friend received, and went down a treat thanks

05-Oct-2014

Basket Of Yellow Roses

The friend to whom I set the basket of yellow roses was impressed with them and
said they were "absolutely beautiful".

25-Sep-2014

Basket Of Yellow Roses

The recipient of our basket was absolutely blown away with the quality of the roses. Thank you!

30-Aug-2014

the flowers look grest

30-Apr-2014

Basket Of Yellow Roses

Flowers were exactly as expected, delivered same day.