Feedback for www.lilysflorist.com.au has been compiled from 7295 Customer Reviews

Good
Bad

19-Jan-2016

Christmas Box Arrangement

Wouldn't know as wasn't delivered

07-Jan-2016

Christmas Box Arrangement

I saw the arrangement on Skype with my fami;y and they were lovely

02-Jan-2016

Top service

02-Jan-2016
Great

31-Dec-2015

Christmas Box Arrangement

They were beautifully presented.

30-Dec-2015

Christmas Box Arrangement

Thank you pleasant service and delivered as promised.

26-Dec-2015

Christmas Box Arrangement

very fresh and worth every penny,beautiful arrangment,thank you very much,merry christmas

15-Jan-2015

Christmas Box Arrangement

My friend said they were just gorgeous and she loved the way they were presented with little Christmas decorations in amongst them.

08-Jan-2015

Christmas Box Arrangement

First time I had to send flowers to my grandson and his wife in Brisbane from the UK ,They were delighted with the flowers and i will use your service again.

05-Jan-2015

Christmas Box Arrangement

Its a bit annoying as a one time use customer you can't skip the 'setup as a new customer'. I was in a hurry and would appreciate the option of moving straight to my details.
My mother was very pleased with the flowers and they looked exactly like the picture.

03-Jan-2015

Christmas Box Arrangement

Mum said they were lovely!

03-Jan-2015

Christmas Box Arrangement

Lovely and long lasting selection. Still looks great after more than a week!

02-Jan-2015

Great

02-Jan-2015

Christmas Box Arrangement

The woman who took my order told me that the flowers I had seen online were not actually the ones that will be sent which was very confusing. I never got to see what they actually looked like and the person who received them is elderly and does not know how to email me a pic. Because the flowers were days late the younger family members who could of emailed me a pic had left. Will not use this florist again and would never recommend it either.

flowers were lovely thankyou

Christmas Box Arrangement

The Christmas box arrangement for our Dad was beautiful and colour appropriate...Thanks

Christmas Box Arrangement

The recipient was delighted with their arrangement and sent me a photo of it. So pleased that the arrangement was as good in reality as in the photo.
Thank you.

Christmas Box Arrangement

The Christmas Box was beautiful!

Christmas Box Arrangement

From a photo it looked very pretty in the tree frame but also a bit sparse on flowers.

30-Dec-2014

Christmas Box Arrangement

Cant say as I did not see it for myself. But person who received gift was very happy.

29-Dec-2014

28-Dec-2014

Christmas Box Arrangement

My Mother was very happy with the floral arrangement

28-Dec-2014

Christmas Box Arrangement

The arrangment was gorgeous - my family was delighted with the flowers and thought they were beautiful.

27-Dec-2014

Christmas Box Arrangement

I was disappointed with the arrangement. The arrangement delivered did not look at all like the picture chosen

27-Dec-2014

Christmas Box Arrangement

The recipient was very pleased with the gift of flowers.

21-Dec-2014

Christmas Box Arrangement

Very impressed with the product