Feedback for www.lilysflorist.com.au has been compiled from 7295 Customer Reviews

Good
Bad

13-Dec-2015

Basket of Spring

The family set us a picture of the basket and it looked beautiful.

17-Nov-2015

Basket of Spring

I did not see the basket of spring personally

13-Nov-2015

Basket of Spring

Was quite disappointed with the bunch. Looked sparse and underwhelming. For what I spent I was shocked! Compared to all the other bouquets, it was small.

04-Jul-2015

Basket of Spring

The flowers look different from the picture. Somebody has made such bunch of flowers without taste. Deceiving photo! Very Upsetting!

28-Jun-2015

Basket of Spring

Excellent service, prompt delivery and recipient over the moon with quality and presentation!

25-Feb-2015

Basket of Spring

Arrived on time, the recipient was very happy with them

27-Jan-2015

Will use again.

08-Jan-2015

Basket of Spring

The service was fantastic. Would recommend you to my friends. Thank you I will be using you again.

04-Jan-2015

Basket of Spring

Sorry about the delay of feedback but we have only heard today that the flowers were beautiful and arrived at the funeral in good time. Many thanks for helping to comfort our family when we couldn't be there from NZ.

29-Nov-2014

Basket of Spring

The basket was just like the picture and now almost two weeks on the flowers are still ok and just opening. Great value. Thanks.

15-Nov-2014

Basket of Spring

My sister received the basket of Spring the day after the funeral of her husband and was delighted with the choice of flowers.

09-Nov-2014

Loved the colours

06-Oct-2014

Beautiful arrangement.

22-Sep-2014

Basket of Spring

As a club official I have unfortunately had to purchase floral tributes for 4 recent funerals. Lily's was clearly the worst value for money.

12-Sep-2014

The product was good.

08-Sep-2014

100%
Absolutely beautiful flowers.

08-Sep-2014

Basket of Spring

Such a great website, So easy to use & hassle free, makes my job easier.
The feedback on the flower arrangements has also been good.

13-Jun-2014

Basket of Spring

lovely sister in law loved them

09-Jun-2014

Good

I am very sorry. We are in the process of training new staff and this was her first call. We will use this information to help us improve.

Sincerely
Anna Broomfield
Customer Service Manager
Lily’s Florist
28-May-2014

Really good display

20-May-2014

Basket of Spring

The flower arrangement was perfect

04-May-2014

Basket of Spring

Thank you very much, greatly aporiciated your quick, excellent service! Great service

23-Jan-2014

Basket of Spring

Recipient said it was beautiful