Feedback for www.lilysflorist.com.au has been compiled from 7187 Customer Reviews

Good
Bad

27-Sep-2015

Harmony of Purple

Thankyou very much for your services. I am sure the recipient would have been appreciative.

01-Jul-2015

Harmony of Purple

What was delivered was tasteful and good quality but relatively small for the price and did not represent value for money.

26-Jun-2015

Harmony of Purple

loved the flowers and many compliments from people at the funeral

16-Mar-2015

excellent

08-Mar-2015

Harmony of Purple

Beautiful presentation, exactly as the phot suggested.

26-Jan-2015

Harmony of Purple

Beautifully presented basket which was very well received by the Recipient. High Praise from her, and the stunning flowers gave her a lot of pleasure and comfort.

07-Nov-2014

Harmony of Purple

My Aunty loved the basket of purple flowers she said it look good from every angle and the flowers were fresh.

30-Oct-2014

Harmony of Purple

Was much better in person than online. Beautiful

29-Oct-2014

Harmony of Purple

The flowers that arrived where not what i ordered at all. they were not in a wicker basket as displayed and I could not see I flower that matched the image online. I was very very disapointed.

11-Oct-2014

Harmony of Purple

The picture that was on the web site looked nice but didnt get to see what they sent as flowers have of been out of stock. Would be nice for them to send a picture through to the customer whom is sending the flowers.

06-Oct-2014

Harmony of Purple

Prices are reasonable and the arrangement was stunning. Thank you.

24-Jun-2014

Harmony of Purple

My friend told me they were absolutely beautiful flowers and as it so happens the same florist as was used for her mother's funeral. thank you.

06-Jun-2014

Harmony of Purple

The flowers were sent in sympathy for the passing away of my sister's mother-in-law. She said it was a really lovely arrangement. Thank you!!

22-May-2014

Harmony of Purple

I received an email from my cousin who I sent the flowers to with a photo of the arrangement and they looked lovely.