Feedback for www.lilysflorist.com.au has been compiled from 7181 Customer Reviews

Good
Bad

26-Dec-2014

Red Tones Arrangement

Was disappointed it didn't include the green flowers as in the picture and although they looked nice they weren't what I ordered and would have waited a day to get the same flowers as in the picture.

15-Aug-2014

Red Tones Arrangement

Recipient said arrangement was "luxurious".

28-May-2014

Red Tones Arrangement

I did see it but the recipient said they were good

27-May-2014

Red Tones Arrangement

I never saw what the flowers looked like but my friends said there were roses and carnations (sp). I didn't see carnations in the photo carnations are seen as tacky and cheap. For the price I paid I was really upset with carnations .

I am very sorry that you were disappointed this particular arrangement does have green or cream carnations as seen in the photo. It also has red gerberas and red roses. I am sorry that you were unaware of the makeup of this arrangement.

Sincerely