Feedback for www.lilysflorist.com.au has been compiled from 7181 Customer Reviews

Good
Bad

30-Oct-2015

Bright Yellow Mixed Flower Bunch

My mother loved them and they looked great in the photo she sent me. Definitely bright yellow is the cheer me up

25-Oct-2015

Bright Yellow Mixed Flower Bunch

great flowers awesome personalised card! Made me look like the perfect Bf thanks!

12-Oct-2015

Bright Yellow Mixed Flower Bunch

my mum was very happy , beautiful bunch of flowers , thank you

05-Oct-2015

Bright Yellow Mixed Flower Bunch

highly over-priced for the very small bunch of flowers provided. very disappointing.

27-Aug-2015

Beautiful bunch of flowers

14-Jun-2015

Bright Yellow Mixed Flower Bunch

Ashleigh was very happy with the arrangement

14-Mar-2015

Bright Yellow Mixed Flower Bunch

I personally didnt see the flowers - only a picture from the receiver.

21-Dec-2014

Bright Yellow Mixed Flower Bunch

Think that if you pick something you should get exactly what you chose

06-Dec-2014

Bright Yellow Mixed Flower Bunch

Very friendly phone manor and the delivery arrived safely and beautifully presented.

29-Nov-2014

Bright Yellow Mixed Flower Bunch

It is really great that you care and want feedback! I'm really happy and will definitely order again. Thank you!

23-Nov-2014

Bright Yellow Mixed Flower Bunch

Exactly what the picture depicted

24-Sep-2014

They looked stunning.

20-Sep-2014

Bright Yellow Mixed Flower Bunch

They were as advertised and delivered on the correct date. Thankyou

08-Sep-2014

Bright Yellow Mixed Flower Bunch

Not anything like the description - just a bunch of gerbras. Really disappointed as last bunch I ordered from Lily were stunning.

29-Aug-2014

Bright Yellow Mixed Flower Bunch

I was told the flowers were a bright Yellow beautiful bunch of flowers. Very very pleased I will definitely be ordering from lily's flourist again. 5 star service and company

18-Aug-2014

Lovely bright flowers

22-Jul-2014

Bright Yellow Mixed Flower Bunch

The recipient was thrilled with the bright yellow flowers, as ordered

21-Jul-2014

Bright Yellow Mixed Flower Bunch

I asked for a colourful bunch of flowers and the ones delivered were one colour, yellow. In addition five sunflowers and three carnations and three tulip looking flowers hardly justifies $70.00 Very disappointing.

18-Jun-2014

Bright Yellow Mixed Flower Bunch

My friend sent photo of flowers and I was very disappointed. As an amateur florist I certainly do not feel I got value for money, and could not recommend this florist to others.

17-Jun-2014

Bright Yellow Mixed Flower Bunch

Recipient thought flowers were lovely, seen me a photo which confirmed this.

13-Jun-2014

Bright Yellow Mixed Flower Bunch

Would have loved to have seen more sunflowers in the bunch. Thank you, the flowers were lovely and my friend appreciated them enormously!

05-Jun-2014

Bright Yellow Mixed Flower Bunch

Good service, was disappointed not to deliver on public holiday, but was informed. Lovely flowers, but thought that on top of the price which seas expensive, a $12 delivery fee for a suburb around the corner was *very steep.

26-May-2014

Beautiful

02-May-2014

Bright Yellow Mixed Flower Bunch

Our daughter was thrilled with her Bright Yellow Flower Bunch.
I would use your service again.

30-Apr-2014

Bright Yellow Mixed Flower Bunch

I ordered these flowers while in California , for a friend of mine who was celebrating her birthday . She said they were gorgeous and brightened her day which is what I was aiming for. Thank you