Feedback for www.lilysflorist.com.au has been compiled from 7182 Customer Reviews

Good
Bad

12-Feb-2016

Bright Mixed Flower Bunch

Absolutely disgraceful! Extremely disappointed and embarrassed by what had been delivered. Very appalling. Delivered flowers were definitely not what was shown in the pictures on the website. Would not use this florist again!

28-Jan-2016

Bright Mixed Flower Bunch

My mother was very pleased with the flowers and their arrangement. However she would be very pleased with whatever I sent her. I live in Airlie Beach and did not see the arrangement as I conducted the transaction over the phone. If or when I need to Send Flowers again, in that general location I have no reason not to use your service.
Thanks Peter.

22-Jan-2016

Bright Mixed Flower Bunch

My 14yr. old grand-daughter forwarded a photo taken with flowers and was very thrilled.

21-Jan-2016

Bright Mixed Flower Bunch

Prompt friendly service. SMS photo of flowers delivered is a winner!

11-Jan-2016

Bright Mixed Flower Bunch

Flowers delivered exactly as requested

07-Jan-2016

Bright Mixed Flower Bunch

Recipient was thrilled with the flowers. Photo sent to me was exactly what I hoped they would be. Thankyou.

04-Jan-2016

Bright Mixed Flower Bunch

The pictures were excellent on website. Helped me choose what to order.

23-Dec-2015

Bright Mixed Flower Bunch

Flowers were well received by my friends

17-Dec-2015

Bright Mixed Flower Bunch

Recipient was most appreciative of the gift.

23-Oct-2015

Bright Mixed Flower Bunch

They were delivered as a gift

22-Oct-2015

Beautiful, perfect condition were still flawless 5 days later

15-Oct-2015

Bright Mixed Flower Bunch

Mum loved her flowers so they were perfect.

10-Oct-2015

Bright Mixed Flower Bunch

My niece said she loved her rainbow flowers!
I took it that the flowers I had ordered were a variety and full of colour .I did not get to see them but she said they were beautiful !!

05-Oct-2015

Bright Mixed Flower Bunch

My sister really loved it. I heard from a few people that the bunch looked really good. Thank you.

29-Sep-2015

Bright Mixed Flower Bunch

The girls were very happy with what they received.