Feedback for www.lilysflorist.com.au has been compiled from 7295 Customer Reviews

Good
Bad

06-Sep-2016

Bright Mixed Flowers, Arrangements

I didn't see the flowers but friend said they were lovely.

08-Feb-2016

Bright Mixed Flower Arrangement

Our daughter thought they were beautiful

03-Feb-2016

Bright Mixed Flower Arrangement

I only saw a photo of the arrangement but it seemed rather poor for a deluxe arrangement.

25-Jan-2016

Bright Mixed Flower Arrangement

While I did not actually SEE the flowers that were delivered, another close friend visited my god-daughter and her Mum in hospital. She was apparently surrounded by cards, messages and flowers, but had said she LOVED the flowers I had sent her - so I hope they brightened her day and lifted her spirit - and that she was able to enjoy them for a while. Thank you.

22-Jan-2016

Bright Mixed Flower Arrangement

Service was good & my friend loved the flowers

22-Jan-2016

Bright Mixed Flower Arrangement

They were value for money

21-Jan-2016

Bright Mixed Flower Arrangement

The recipient was thrilled by the lovely flowers. Thanks heaps :)

19-Jan-2016

Bright Mixed Flower Arrangement

Flowers were very beautiful!! I was very happy that they were delivered so promptly too. Our daughter had a wonderful surprise. Thanks

08-Jan-2016

Bright Mixed Flower Arrangement

I didn't see it so I have no idea what it looked like!

31-Dec-2015

Bright Mixed Flower Arrangement

perhaps I EXPECTED TOO MUCH, BUT I THOUGHT THERE COULD HAVE BEEN MORE FLOWERS, BUT IT WAS XMAS TIME.

29-Dec-2015

Bright Mixed Flower Arrangement

The arrangement sent was classified as "Spectacular" according to my sister and the scents amazing.

23-Dec-2015

Bright Mixed Flower Arrangement

The woman I spoke with was excellent. Very helpful and polite. The flowers were for my daughter and she (my daughter) said they were the most beautiful arrangement she had ever received and would use Lillly's also in the future.

21-Dec-2015

Bright Mixed Flower Arrangement

We will certainly order with you guys again as product was beautiful and good delivery. Thank you.

13-Dec-2015

Bright Mixed Flower Arrangement

I thought it would be a bit larger for that price.

27-Nov-2015

not overly bright arrangement

23-Nov-2015

Bright Mixed Flower Arrangement

I did not see the arrangement - however it arrived very late at night, so this was dissapointing (8:30pm)

22-Nov-2015

Bright Mixed Flower Arrangement

Flowers were received on the day and from all accounts were bright and suited to the moment.

20-Nov-2015

Bright Mixed Flower Arrangement

Beautiful arrangement my daughter was so happy she said it was the best she has ever had

19-Nov-2015

Bright Mixed Flower Arrangement

The flowers were for my granddaughter and she loved them. I only saw a photo of them but I thought the rich colours were very cheerfull. Thank you.

15-Nov-2015

Excellet product

09-Nov-2015

Bright Mixed Flower Arrangement

Ordered these flowers & chocolates for my cousin who said that they were beautiful and that the chocolates didn't last for long.

02-Nov-2015

Bright Mixed Flower Arrangement

havent seen the flowers but my friend said they were beautiful

29-Oct-2015

Bright Mixed Flower Arrangement

The lady who received the arrangement in hospital thought the flowers were lovely!

28-Oct-2015

GOOD CHOICE

27-Oct-2015

Bright Mixed Flower Arrangement

I was very pleased with the lovely bright colours
Would certainly recommend your florist to friends.