Feedback for www.lilysflorist.com.au has been compiled from 7189 Customer Reviews

Bad

28-Nov-2015

New Baby Girl Package

My only thing is if you advertise something you need stock it especially when paying the price then get told you don't have the same thing after its already paid for

27-Aug-2015

New Baby Girl Package

I did not see the flowers myself but were told by the receiver that they were lovely.

15-Aug-2015

New Baby Girl Package

Very well presented and good value

15-Aug-2015

New Baby Girl Package

Flowers were COMPLETELY different to the photo. Very unhappy.

26-Jul-2015

New Baby Girl Package

Matched the web site picture and description.

13-Jul-2015

New Baby Girl Package

Fast delivery 1st flower arrangement to arrive at hospital. Thank you!

09-Apr-2015

New Baby Girl Package

I was very impressed. I gave an incorrect address and didn't realise until the next day that I had made an error. Being overseas I found the service to rectify this was great.

29-Mar-2015

New Baby Girl Package

The Baby Girl package was absolutely beautiful and everyone loved it. Thank you ��

12-Mar-2015

New Baby Girl Package

I live in Qld and the flowers went to Canberra. I haven.t seen them yet but they say they are lovely.

06-Feb-2015

New Baby Girl Package

Feedback from Recipient is great.

05-Feb-2015

• Stationery Hamper For A Girl - Stickers, Pencils, Colouring Book And More

The box arrangement was smaller then expected.

02-Feb-2015

New Baby Girl Package

Prompt delivery and excellent arrangement

02-Feb-2015

03-Nov-2014

Good

I am so sorry for the late delivery. Please accept our sincere apologies.

Sincerely
Anna Broomfield
Customer Service Manager
Lily’s Florist
06-Oct-2014

New Baby Girl Package

Our son was delighted with his delivery

18-Sep-2014

The package was very well received. Thank you Lily's Florist

15-Sep-2014

New Baby Girl Package

Very good delivered same day

12-Sep-2014

Beautiful arrangement

07-Sep-2014

As above

05-Sep-2014

New Baby Girl Package

Lovely flowers, arrived on time however the box of chocolates ordered were missing

05-Sep-2014
Lovely flowers, delivered on time however the chocolates ordered were missed. I have emailed comqlaint three times and have had no response, will not use this service again

I am so sorry that we did not receive your emails, although thank you very much for providing this feedback as we did receive this and I am looking into what has happened now. We do have the chocolates were sent in our notes so I am following up maybe the courier has forgotten then. Either way I will refund this to you now. I am sorry that you had to provide feedback to get this to happen.

We hope that we have managed to remedy this situation for you. We pride ourselves of delivering the highest level of customer service. Should you be happy with the level of customer service we have provided in addressing your complaint, we kindly ask that you re-submit your review by selecting option 2.
Thank you so much and we hope to serve you in the future.

Sincerely
Anna Broomfield
Customer Service Manager
Lily’s Florist
30-Aug-2014

New Baby Girl Package

The photo on the Web site must be magnified.
I was embarrassed when I saw the arrangement that I had paid over $100 for. This was our 1st grand child!!
I looked at the photo on the receipt and then looked at the photo on the website because I couldn't believe how small it was. It appears that the website photo is enlarged and gave me a very false impression that the size of the package was larger. I guess what I should of done is count the flowers but how bad is that !

27-Aug-2014

New Baby Girl Package

The couple who received the package were very happy and stated the flower arrangement was beautiful.

18-Aug-2014

New Baby Girl Package

The flowers and bear were nice, the size of the box of chocolates was a little sad though.

18-Aug-2014