Feedback for www.lilysflorist.com.au has been compiled from 7187 Customer Reviews

Good
Bad

31-Jan-2016

Blush Pinks Bunch

Very few flowers for the cost, I bought more from cafe in hospital for much less and far better in quantity. Very disappointed. Keep yor 10 percent discount, I won't be returning.

23-Jul-2015

Lovely flowers.

07-Jun-2015

Blush Pinks Bunch

My daughter loved her flowers saying they were a lovely coloured combination and had a beautiful fragrance

19-Mar-2015

Blush Pinks Bunch

The picture of what I ordered was misleading (6 roses & 6 lilies - $95 with vase) - compared to what my daughter received (3 roses & 3 lilies for $58) If I had known that I would pay 2/3 for half the flowers I would have gone with the more expensive bunch. I was really disappointed when my daughter sent me a photo.

05-Mar-2015

Blush Pinks Bunch

The flowers did not look as pictured, which I was a little disappointed in. They were nice, but not as lovely as pictured.

04-Jan-2015

18-Dec-2014

Blush Pinks Bunch

I initially thought that they were too green. I contact them with my concern and they predicted that the flowers would open up and look spectacular. And that is exactly what happened.

29-Nov-2014

Blush Pinks Bunch

My mum really loved the flowers. We will definitely be using your services again.

16-Nov-2014

Blush Pinks Bunch

Super!! She loves them every time. Keeping the romance alive. Thanks again.

31-Oct-2014

Blush Pinks Bunch

Lilys flowers are always beautiful and the arrangements a little different to the average florist

01-Oct-2014

Blush Pinks Bunch

Delivered on time, very happy

30-Sep-2014

Blush Pinks Bunch

All the lilies came out, obviously very fresh.Lasting for 10 days.

20-Sep-2014

Blush Pinks Bunch

• Soft Pink Rose Buttonhole x (1)
  • Open Product 50

fantastic service, made my day so happy

20-Sep-2014

Blush Pinks Bunch

I was very happy with the service from Lily's Florist, excellent!

15-Sep-2014

Blush Pinks Bunch

Awesome florist at such short notice

28-Aug-2014

Blush Pinks Bunch

My friend loved it! The flowers lasted for more than a week... truly beautiful. Thank you :)

20-Aug-2014

Blush Pinks Bunch

The recipient was happy with flowers.

14-Aug-2014

Blush Pinks Bunch

A lovely bunch of flowers.

28-Jul-2014

Blush Pinks Bunch

delivery was a bit slow and i was starting to panic that my daughter had left work for the day, other than that all was good

04-Jul-2014

Blush Pinks Bunch

I was extremely happy. I asked for pink and that was what was delivered and I loved the fact that not all flowers were in bloom so the arrangement lasted longer. Will be happy to use Lily's again if the need arises

16-Jun-2014

Blush Pinks Bunch

Photo from recipient and photo on the website appeared different. However I appreciate it is difficult to ensure that the flowers are an exact replica of the image.

25-May-2014

Blush Pinks Bunch

My daughter in law loved them, buds still opening so enjoying them for some time to come. Thank you

23-May-2014

Blush Pinks Bunch

They looked and smelled amazing. They are still in good condition and they arrived over a week ago. The pink bear was adorable and added so much to the bunch.