Feedback for www.lilysflorist.com.au has been compiled from 7295 Customer Reviews

Good
Bad

06-Sep-2016

Sweetheart Special

Totally satisfied with the product.

04-Sep-2015

Sweetheart Special

The arrangement was lovely and the flowers lasted quite a long time. I noticed the flowers didn't have much of a scent however - which is something I have noticed about ordering roses from other flower shops in the past. Not critical and not sure why roses don't smell like roses anymore.

27-Dec-2014

Sweetheart Special

Flowers where Great, many brownie points scored!!

03-Oct-2014

Sweetheart Special

Wife was very impressed with the arrangement

12-Sep-2014

Sweetheart Special

The product was excellent and lasted for long while, thank you.

11-Sep-2014

did the trick

24-Jul-2014

Good

18-Jul-2014

Sweetheart Special

The person I spoke to was lovely I felt very comfortable discussing my order she was extremely helpful I felt very confident everything would be handled expertly and in a timely manner Thanks

10-Jul-2014

Sweetheart Special

The roses keep for the day the were delivered but drooped the next day even though they were put in a glass vase with water!. Very un impressed for a $120 bunch of roses!!!
Never again will I use u guys

10-Jul-2014

Sweetheart Special

Excellent couldn't be more happier wit them.

22-Jan-2014

Sweetheart Special

Lily's Florist delivered the flowers when expected and in excellent condition, I couldn't have asked for more.