Feedback for www.lilysflorist.com.au has been compiled from 7181 Customer Reviews

Good
Bad

11-Feb-2016

New Baby Boy Arrangement + Teddy

Arrangement were not as full as picture, but still nice. The teddy bear was beautiful. Overall was very happy.

04-Feb-2016

New Baby Boy Arrangement + Teddy

I was a little disppointed as I forgot to put my name on the card and I rang just as you were leaving and was told you would put my name on it.When they arrived to my friend she didnt know who they were from as no name on the card I had to call her just to see if she got them.

29-Nov-2015

New Baby Boy Arrangement + Teddy

All staff at the hospital commented on the arrangement, especially the gorgeous yellow roses. My daughter and husband were very pleased. So was I when 8 went to see the newborn!

18-Nov-2015

Service was good

16-Nov-2015

New Baby Boy Arrangement + Teddy

I didn't get to see the arrangement, but I'm sure it would have been
beautiful

14-Sep-2015

N/A

10-Sep-2015

New Baby Boy Arrangement + Teddy

Value of product very disappointing...wouldn't use again because of this

28-Aug-2015

Very happy with arrangement

15-Aug-2015

Mum and Baby loved gift

12-Aug-2015

Value for money

04-Aug-2015

New Baby Boy Arrangement + Teddy

The flowers were very nice but not as shown online I thought they would be more colouful