Feedback for www.lilysflorist.com.au has been compiled from 7189 Customer Reviews

Good
Bad

11-Feb-2016

New Baby Boy Arrangement + Teddy

Arrangement were not as full as picture, but still nice. The teddy bear was beautiful. Overall was very happy.

04-Feb-2016

New Baby Boy Arrangement + Teddy

I was a little disppointed as I forgot to put my name on the card and I rang just as you were leaving and was told you would put my name on it.When they arrived to my friend she didnt know who they were from as no name on the card I had to call her just to see if she got them.

29-Nov-2015

New Baby Boy Arrangement + Teddy

All staff at the hospital commented on the arrangement, especially the gorgeous yellow roses. My daughter and husband were very pleased. So was I when 8 went to see the newborn!

18-Nov-2015

Service was good

16-Nov-2015

New Baby Boy Arrangement + Teddy

I didn't get to see the arrangement, but I'm sure it would have been
beautiful

14-Sep-2015

N/A

10-Sep-2015

New Baby Boy Arrangement + Teddy

Value of product very disappointing...wouldn't use again because of this

28-Aug-2015

Very happy with arrangement

15-Aug-2015

Mum and Baby loved gift

12-Aug-2015

Value for money

04-Aug-2015

New Baby Boy Arrangement + Teddy

The flowers were very nice but not as shown online I thought they would be more colouful

27-Jul-2015

• Blue Mist Bunch

Not good value for money. Teddy bear was blue when selected it to be brown. Flower arrangement not impressive.

13-Jul-2015

New Baby Boy Arrangement + Teddy

Arrangement was dull and plain and there was no teddy but some sort of pig as a toy. Not very happy.

28-Jun-2015

New Baby Boy Arrangement + Teddy

My granddaughter loved the flowers and sent me a pic .So that made me very happy with our purchase

26-Jun-2015

New Baby Boy Arrangement + Teddy

The recieving family were very impressed with a fabulous arrangement

12-Apr-2015

New Baby Boy Arrangement + Teddy

my son and his wife loved the arrangement thank you

23-Mar-2015

New Baby Boy Arrangement + Teddy

The arrangement was beautifully done, and the Teddy was sweet. We were really happy with everything. Thank you.

05-Mar-2015

New Baby Boy Arrangement + Teddy

Flowers were good but very disappointed that the teddy delivered was coloured blue, I had assumed that it would be brown as per the picture provided on the web. Might have missed reference to other colors being delivered?

28-Jan-2015

client liked the arrangement

22-Jan-2015

New Baby Boy Arrangement + Teddy

Order was presented well and as desired.

03-Jan-2015

New Baby Boy Arrangement + Teddy

The family were delighted with the flower arrangement and the teddy.

08-Dec-2014

New Baby Boy Arrangement + Teddy

very helpful, delivered gift on time.

08-Nov-2014

New Baby Boy Arrangement + Teddy

I was disappointed in the quality of the flower arrangement. I thought I would get something a bit bigger and better for the money spent. This was to celebrate my first grandchild and when I went to visit in daughter in Townsville last week and saw what remained of the arrangement and the tiny teddy, I felt I could have done better buying flowers from Woollies and a bear from KMart.

08-Nov-2014

New Baby Boy Arrangement + Teddy

Very good prices compared to other sites I looked at

16-Oct-2014

New Baby Boy Arrangement + Teddy

Loved the arrangement. Teddy was beautiful. Only disappointment was the box. Had hoped for a blue box but understand it isnt always possible. Maybe a blue ribbon would have been good instead of the purple.