Feedback for www.lilysflorist.com.au has been compiled from 7181 Customer Reviews

Good
Bad

03-Feb-2016

Beautiful! Thank you. Great service! Will use again

31-Dec-2015

Good

22-Nov-2015

Bright Mix Arrangement With Sparkling

my order was wrong and I still to this day have not recieved my "lovely vase"??!!

09-Nov-2015

Bright Mix Arrangement With Sparkling

The website was easy to use and my arrangement was delivered as promised.

16-Sep-2015

Bright Mix Arrangement With Sparkling

I ordered flowers from Darwin but they looked lovely and were certainly appreciated.
I approved of the fact they were delivered on time. Thank you

03-Sep-2015

Bright Mix Arrangement With Sparkling

Our daughter loved the flowers and sparkling wine - said they certainly brightened up her day

20-Aug-2015

Bright Mix Arrangement With Sparkling

The flowers were lovely, but I was disappointed what time they got there, they arrived at 5.30 in the afternoon, my Mum thought we had forgotten her.
I emailed to say they they didn't arrive but later got a call to say that's what time they got there.

16-Aug-2015

Bright Mix Arrangement With Sparkling

Easy ordering and delivery was made on time.

03-Aug-2015

Bright Mix Arrangement With Sparkling

Thank you for the attention to detail. The addition of the gyp to the wine - it was gorgeous!

17-Jul-2015

Bright Mix Arrangement With Sparkling

Terrible. i specified an early morning drop off and when called the day of delivery, got told it would be between 10-12. I wouldn't have purchased had I had known. The consultant was awful and rude and kept saying. "we delivery between 10-12 which IS a.m delivery. How horrible and then said she'd cancel the order!!! I will never purchase from Lily's again and neither will any of my staff who are aware now. IN the end, I was advised would be delivered first delivery after the 10.am collection, and my parents house is only 20mins from the store. They received it dead on 12. They had to put off their lunch as I had to ruin the surprise to them and make them wait home. THANKS LILY'S FOR RUINING MY PARENTS 49TH ANNIVERSARY DAY> especially as my dad is unwell, and my not make the next one. AWESOME EFFORT>

04-Jun-2015

Bright Mix Arrangement With Sparkling

Good service and my daughter was pleased with the flowers and bottle of bubbly. My only complaint is I did not receive a confirmation email and had to follow up by phone to make sure the order was on its way.