Feedback for www.lilysflorist.com.au has been compiled from 7189 Customer Reviews

Good
Bad

08-Feb-2016

Lily Posy

I ordered white lilies specifically but other flowers were sent instead without notifying me. Was important for the person receiving that they were white lilies so disappointed I wasn't advised or asked if different flowers was ok with me

05-Feb-2016

Lily Posy

Beautiful she loved them thank you :)

31-Jan-2016

Lily Posy

The arrangement was well presented and looked delightful

16-Jan-2016

Lovely posy.

26-Dec-2015

Lily Posy

I was very disappointed. I ordered White lilys for my niece as this is what she likes. Instead, orange lilys were received! Very disappointing. The whole point of ordering online is to be able to see what you are getting. If they aren't available, it would have been courtesy to contact me by phone or email to give me the option of selecting something else!!

14-Dec-2015

Lily Posy

nicely presented and reasonably priced

11-Dec-2015

Good

07-Dec-2015

Lily Posy

I didnt see the posy but online picture looked fine

02-Dec-2015

Lily Posy

Apparently, as I didn't see the posy, the flowers could have been presented better.
I was expecting a multi colour bunch as per the advertising, but was all one colour, lovely flowers though.

09-Nov-2015

Lily Posy

I wasn't sent a photo of the flowers but the receiver said they were lovely

03-Nov-2015

Lily Posy

Did not see it but was told fabulous

28-Oct-2015

Lily Posy

I sent a bunch of what was advertised as white flowers to a family in grieving and what turned up were closed bulbs that looked nothing like the picture. VERY deissapointed

26-Oct-2015

Lily Posy

For $60 there were very few lilies in the arrangement and some looked dried up, could have purchased at Woolies for $30. Orange paper with orange flowers???? Will not be using again.

30-Sep-2015

fast service

30-Sep-2015

Lily Posy

Flowers were great, my wife loved them.

29-Sep-2015

Lily Posy

I saw the flowers a week later and they were beautiful.

27-Sep-2015

Lily Posy

Beautiful flower arrangement which was better than I anticipated

21-Sep-2015

Lily Posy

I saw the flowers that I ordered for my sick Aunt and thought I got my money value and they were made up lovely .

14-Sep-2015

Lily Posy

The recipient was happy with the posy.

14-Sep-2015

Lily Posy

The arrangement was truly enjoyed by our daughter. Her message to us was 'Omgosh thankyou so much for my gorgeous flowers - they ar totally the most beautiful bunch.' I think that say it all.