Feedback for www.lilysflorist.com.au has been compiled from 7181 Customer Reviews

Bad

08-Feb-2016

Gerbera Posy

As I did not see the posy ,I can only be advised by my daughter who said it was very sweet.

27-Jan-2016

Happy with the service

23-Jan-2016

Gerbera Posy

I have not seen the flowers, but the recipient called immediately to thank me and said they were lovely, so they sound like they were a success.

21-Dec-2015

Gerbera Posy

Very accurate as per website image and loved by the receiver. Delivery same day as promised. Thank you

07-Dec-2015

Gerbera Posy

My friend was delighted with her flower posy

20-Nov-2015

Gerbera Posy

Fantastic service thanks looked lovely and made my wife smile when they were delivered to the door thanks

17-Nov-2015

Great & Friendly Service

16-Nov-2015

Gerbera Posy

The flowers that were delivered were beautiful. My friend really loved them!

11-Nov-2015

Gerbera Posy

I found your service very good + my friend was happy with her flowers . Thank You. Betty

07-Nov-2015

Gerbera Posy

Delivered on time, which was great.

31-Oct-2015

Gerbera Posy

Don't know but as the service was so bad going to rate them the same

24-Oct-2015

Lovely colours

24-Oct-2015

Gerbera Posy

Arrangement was delivered in great time

19-Oct-2015

Gerbera Posy

recipient was very happy with the flowers

Gerbera Posy

The flowers were absolutely beautiful and delivered in great time from time of order. Great value for money

16-Oct-2015
The girl who hasnt the phone when i called with a question following my online purchase wasnt very friendly or helpful

10-Oct-2015

30-Sep-2015

Gerbera Posy

I purchased a Gerbera Posy and a box of chocolates - they were beautiful.

27-Sep-2015

My sister loved them!

21-Sep-2015

14-Sep-2015

Gerbera Posy

Flowers were fresh and lively

14-Sep-2015

Gerbera Posy

My friend loved the flowers

12-Sep-2015

Gerbera Posy

I did see a picture, looked fantastic

31-Aug-2015

31-Aug-2015

Gerbera Posy

Lovely and fresh vibrant colours great

25-Aug-2015