Feedback for www.lilysflorist.com.au has been compiled from 7189 Customer Reviews

Good
Bad

29-Jan-2016

Oriental Lily Arrangement

The flowers were not the ordered colour. They were ordered for an employee that had lost his mother inlaw so i did not want a bright colour and the colour flower that was delievered was yellow and purple. Luckily her twpo favourite colours so the family did not mind.
Would not want uthis to happend to another customer

23-Jan-2016

great

23-Jan-2016

Oriental Lily Arrangement

Flowers were delivered on time, I am happy with Lily's services

21-Jan-2016

Very helpful

19-Jan-2016

Oriental Lily Arrangement

The flowers were beautiful and were well received!

11-Jan-2016

perfect!!

17-Dec-2015

Oriental Lily Arrangement

A lovely arrangement was delivered.

24-Nov-2015

Just beautiful

26-Oct-2015

Oriental Lily Arrangement

I didn't actually see the arrangement, as they were delivered to a colleague, so it's hard to rate. The feedback I received was that they were lovely.

29-Sep-2015

Oriental Lily Arrangement

The arrangements were for a special friend who had last her sister. The report was the floweral arrangement (oriental Lily) was really beautiful. The flowers were delivered the same day - thank you. I would definely use Lily's Florist again and recommend their services to others.

04-Sep-2015

Oriental Lily Arrangement

Looks beautiful and a wonderful display

02-Sep-2015

Good

I am so sorry this has happened. We Do have at the top right hand corner of our website that we do same day delivery order by 2pm mon-fri and orders for Saturday have to be in by 10am. I am so sorry that this was not clear. Please accept our sincere apologies.

Sincerely Anna