Feedback for www.lilysflorist.com.au has been compiled from 7181 Customer Reviews

Good
Bad

08-Feb-2016

Blue Mist Arrangement

The flowers I picked off the website and my mother inlaw sent me a picture of the ones she recieved and they were exactly the same,
They were beautiful.

07-Feb-2016

Blue Mist Arrangement

As above, not quite as nice as photo on line but ok. Keeping well apparently.

07-Feb-2016

Good

01-Feb-2016

Blue Mist Arrangement

My Niece said the flowers were lovely

03-Jan-2016

Blue Mist Arrangement

It appears that some native flowers were included and from the photo I got of the delivery it didn't look like the one I chose from picture adverstised.......the recipient was happy anyway with the flowers and that's the main thing.

17-Dec-2015

Blue Mist Arrangement

Not sure what they were like as they were sent on behalf of someone - but by the look of the photos I presume they were wonderful

04-Dec-2015

Blue Mist Arrangement

I never saw the arrangement but if they were simular to the arrangement on your web sight they looked lovely and my Aunt was very pleased. Thank you Margaret.

28-Nov-2015

Blue Mist Arrangement

Very friendly staff and excellent service.

12-Nov-2015

14-Nov-2015
Flowers were very well received, appropriate and described as beautiful.

26-Oct-2015

Blue Mist Arrangement

I was impressed with the service and help I received on ordering the flowers for my friend

18-Oct-2015

Blue Mist Arrangement

The bouquet was exactly what I ordered

16-Oct-2015

My sister loved it

07-Oct-2015

Blue Mist Arrangement

Bouquet delivered one day later despite ordering around 10am. Colour of bouquet was yellow and purple. Not white and blue which Blue Mist Arrangement is supposed to be. Unacceptable as it was 'For Sympathy'.

29-Sep-2015

Blue Mist Arrangement

The arrangement was not like the one pictured in the website. I understand that flowers are seasonal & may not be in stock but I particularly chose this arrangement for the colours being blue, my Nans favourite colour & was disappointed they were purple. The arrangement also did not last very long compared to other flower arrangements that were delivered on the same day.

25-Sep-2015

Blue Mist Arrangement

My recipient was very pleased

04-Sep-2015

Blue Mist Arrangement

Looked beautiful. Thanks we helping us make our decision.

21-Aug-2015

Blue Mist Arrangement

flowers were delivered on the day of ordreing

19-Aug-2015

Blue Mist Arrangement

Frank loved his Blue Mist arrangement. Thanks.

15-Aug-2015

Blue Mist Arrangement

The Blue Mist was perfect. Thank you most sincerely.